Gatineau TSV 1/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wish it was Birks, could've done with adding to my collection...............Gatineau test the ingredients and finished products on animals, so sad, so won't be watching and most definitely won't be buying.

Wish it was Birks, could've done with adding to my collection...............Gatineau test the ingredients and finished products on animals, so sad, so won't be watching and most definitely won't be buying.

Thank you because I never knew about the testing on animals,will never buy anything from this range again.

This is not true. See the BUAV link below explaining the change in European law in 2013.

http://www.crueltyfreeinternational.org/en/the-solution/animal-testing-for-cosmetics-in-europe-finally-set-to-end

I emailed them Flamenco a few months ago and they confirmed its true, and said they're working hard to try to end it, or something along those lines. It must be right because they're still on PETA list for companies that do. I'm not getting into an argument over it, just saying what I've seen and what I was told.

BUT DOES THE TAN ACCELERATOR WORK...???

I've tried a few and never been convinced but people do sing their praises...

BUT DOES THE TAN ACCELERATOR WORK...???

I've tried a few and never been convinced but people do sing their praises...
I'd like to know this too as in what makes the tan to accelerate. I have found that people say that the skin needs to be moisturised and swear by Nivea body lotion for dry skin at £2.49. I’m not saying that Nivea is better I really want to know how the Gateneau is different as I like the idea of tan accelerator and would like to understand the mechanics behind it.

I have tried them all and they have not worked for me but I love Ultrasun glimmer and get nice colour without burn when I use it.

What a brilliant spot miss molly. Now I do not need these at all but may well buy them for the stockpile and then can chuck out the Elemis frangipani I am persevering with despite it taking an age to smooth in.

I'd like to know this too as in what makes the tan to accelerate. I have found that people say that the skin needs to be moisturised and swear by Nivea body lotion for dry skin at £2.49. I’m not saying that Nivea is better I really want to know how the Gateneau is different as I like the idea of tan accelerator and would like to understand the mechanics behind it.

They're supposed to help your skin produce melanin, the substance which it produces to protect itself but which also makes your skin darker, quicker, by the use of certain amino acids. (http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Summer-and-Sun/Tanning_Accelerators_1963.html )

I get the science part and thought it sounded reasonable, but in practice, despite eying several different brands including the Elemis one (ok moisturiser and nice smell but stained sheets)and the Ecotan one (gloomy horrible gunk, threw it in the bin) I've not had any kind of result.

I also bought Ecotan recently the Max Accelerator – gunk, my skin couldn’t breathe during the night. I’m keeping it for now as the bottle is full.
I prefer the Ultrasun aftersun and if someone is buying the Ultrasun TSV and doesn’t need the aftersun I’m happy to buy it at around £15 delivered.

I prefer the Ultrasun aftersun and if someone is buying the Ultrasun TSV and doesn’t need the aftersun I’m happy to buy it at around £15 delivered.
I’m going to cancel this as I’ve just ordered the Ultrasun TSV.

I have used various ones since being introduced to them when QVC came to UK, I did not find the Ecotan one to work for me. Decleor, Elemis, and Gatineau all work for me, but I find the Gatineau one suits me best!
Not buying as I bought 3 from salon Skin during the winter they had a very good offer on!

Latest posts

Back