Gatineau TSV 11/3/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m trying to stick with a good regime not the 13 steps recommended by Keeley, I’m using LE glow tonic followed by an essence then Sunday Riley Vitamin C oil, finishing with a moisturiser and sometimes during the day I will spray Curel hydrating mist.😊

I’m trying to stick with a good regime not the 13 steps recommended by Keeley, I’m using LE glow tonic followed by an essence then Sunday Riley Vitamin C oil, finishing with a moisturiser and sometimes during the day I will spray Curel hydrating mist.😊
What do you think of the new LE glow tonic Lynne??

Oh and I bought the skinsence night cream. Unbelievably good. Uber rich. Gorgeous glass bottle. Beautifully packaged with a nice inoffensive scent. I will use it as a day and night cream

I like the Gatineau self tan and Q have a good offer for the litre size at the moment.
I heard Nadine Baggott say the UK distributor had bought Gatineau?

Gatineau 3 Piece Collection TSV 11/03/23

150ml Phyto Radiance Cleanser RRP £35 + post
100ml Collagene Expert Smoothing Serum RRP about £226 + post (cause each 30ml is £68 + post)
120ml Collagene Expert Hydra Essence RRP £44 + post

Total RRP £305 + post

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 167
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 188
I tried the Elemis essence and it felt sticky and tacky. And it tingled a bit, so I threw it away. I have found that with several of Elemis products…too perfumed.
I only really love the Ginseng Toner from Elemis. I like the Body Shop essences, have been using them for years. Elemis brings me out in spots not as much as it used to but I never get away with using it with a reaction for a few days. It soon settles down though.

I only really love the Ginseng Toner from Elemis. I like the Body Shop essences, have been using them for years. Elemis brings me out in spots not as much as it used to but I never get away with using it with a reaction for a few days. It soon settles down though.
I do find it is a bit too perfumed for my liking… I can use it but I have to be careful. I will have a look at the body shop. Their cleansing balm is fabulous

Latest posts

Back