Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau Age Benefit 4 Piece Revitilising Collection
QVC Price £165.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.95
P&P £0.00
5 Easy Pays of £15.99

Single

Auto-Delivery

Introduce the power of Age Benefit into your skincare routine with the four-piece Even Skin Tone Collection from Gatineau. Showcasing three brand new formulations, including Radiance Enhancing Gelee Cleanser, Advanced Eye Serum and Youth Revitalising Oil-Serum, this collection also features an impressive supersize of beloved Age Benefit Regenerating Cream, to create a whole skincare regimen. Perfect for mature skin, this all-inclusive collection will revamp your whole routine with its smoothing, softening formulas.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £332 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £79.95, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £252.02.
Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range is ideal for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.
In with the new - this collection boasts not one, not two, but three new formulations from the Age Benefit range, which each work in tandem to multi-task on mature skin. Begin and end your day with the Radiance Enhancing Gelee Cleanser to help remove traces of dirt and impurities while leaving your complexion with a gorgeous, youthful-looking glow, and smooth on Age Benefit Complexion Correcting Serum for a brightening boost to help combat the look of uneven skin tone, dark spots and dullness. Finally, the Advanced Eye Serum will work to blur the look of fine lines around your delicate eye area for a smooth, supple finish you'll love. Try out these new formulations for yourself and discover how amazing your skin can be when it's introduced to cutting-edge innovation.
Make yours a supersize! We know how much you all love Age Benefit Regenerating Cream for its deeply hydrating, smoothing properties, which is why we've given it to you in a supersize for this collection. Working to firm, soften and plump the look of your skin, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a radiant, youthful finish - and now can enjoy it for longer!
Refresh your routine - featuring a cleanser, moisturiser, eye cream and oil-serum, this collection has your whole skincare routine covered, making it ideal for making a real change to your mature skin. With each formula working in tandem with each other, it'll help you experience the full benefits of Gatineau's luxurious skincare.
Stock up on special skincare - once you start using your new Gatineau regimen, you might want to continue experiencing its amazing results. Simply select the Auto Delivery option to receive the same incredible collection in 90 days' time, all at today's brilliant price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Radiance Enhancing Gelee Cleanser (150ml) - a daily cleanser formulated to help leave your complexion appearing smoother and more radiant, working to remove dirt and impurities while gently exfoliating your skin. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Supersize Age Benefit Regenerating Cream (75ml) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50+
  • 1 x Age Benefit Youth Revitalizing Oil-Serum (30ml) - an innovative bi-phase formula that blends the benefits of an anti-ageing serum with the hydration of an oil. The top phase of this formula is infused with comforting oils while the bottom phase helps to diminish the visible signs of ageing. Enriched with chestnut seed extract, barbary fig extract, vitamins B3, C and E, polyhydroxy acid and centella asiatica
  • 1 x Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum (15ml) - works to help replenish moisture, smooth skin, even tone, boost radiance and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to revitalise the skin around the eyes. Formulated with caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts, hydrolysed vegetable protein and sodium hyaluronate

If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £332 , now showing as £327 in description on website, but I’ve checked & they total £332, doing ml for ml based on this.

Radiance Enhancing Gelee Cleanser 150ml £35 cost £8.43
Supersize Age Benefit Regenerating Cream 75ml £140 cost £33.71
Age Benefit Youth Revitalizing Oil-Serum 30ml £85 cost £20.47
Age Benefit Advanced Eye Serum 15ml £72 cost £17.34

Total £332 cost £79.95.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Anyone use any of these? I haven’t used Gatineau for years….remember the laser cream?
Never been impressed with any of the moisturiser’s but I do really like the exfoliating glow tonique and the golden glow gradual tan, used to buy the Floracil eye makeup remover but it’s a bit pricey now 😊

Anyone use any of these? I haven’t used Gatineau for years….remember the laser cream?
I use the Age Benefit eye cream currently, I find it a good product for my dry skin. Not used the moisturiser for while but I do like it. To be honest I prefer Gatineau to Elemis but I'm severely cutting back on my QVC spending , mainly due to the production dates fiasco. I'm starting to look elsewhere for my skincare - Marks and Spencer have had some great offers. I particularly like their own brand facial oils, I think Boffy got me started on them!😅

Way back I did use Gatineau, loved the Lazer range, which they discontinued pretty quickly. That was something I did not like about the brand, they seemed to launch non-stop new products in the blink of an eye. Every TSV going back years, always new products launched in it.

Then, well, my rosacea decided it did not really like the brand. Oh, and the neck gel we on here raved over till suddenly Andrew announced you need to use another product over the top of it and not the gel on its own which had been around for a few years, that must have been a secret. Their Floracel eye makeup remover, which they reformulated and then after complaints returned to the so-called original. But it was no longer good at removing eye makeup, Simple did a far better job.

It is also a brand I always see in TKMaxx, full size face creams they say worth £££ selling for £9.99-12.99 there.

I‘ve always found Gatineau to be too rich for my skin and looking like an oil slick wasn’t the result I wanted, so I returned to products that my skin likes.

Way back I did use Gatineau, loved the Lazer range, which they discontinued pretty quickly. That was something I did not like about the brand, they seemed to launch non-stop new products in the blink of an eye. Every TSV going back years, always new products launched in it.

Then, well, my rosacea decided it did not really like the brand. Oh, and the neck gel we on here raved over till suddenly Andrew announced you need to use another product over the top of it and not the gel on its own which had been around for a few years, that must have been a secret. Their Floracel eye makeup remover, which they reformulated and then after complaints returned to the so-called original. But it was no longer good at removing eye makeup, Simple did a far better job.

It is also a brand I always see in TKMaxx, full size face creams they say worth £££ selling for £9.99-12.99 there.
I need to check that shop out

Latest posts

Back