Gatineau TSV 13/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I may well go for this. I bought two of the 200ml neck gel when it was BPOTM some time ago and I'm just coming to the end of the second one. It's always been a staple product of mine and I do like a Gatineau mask. That said, the Age Benefit one is vastly inferior to the Melatogenine one it seems to have replaced.

I may well go for this. I bought two of the 200ml neck gel when it was BPOTM some time ago and I'm just coming to the end of the second one. It's always been a staple product of mine and I do like a Gatineau mask. That said, the Age Benefit one is vastly inferior to the Melatogenine one it seems to have replaced.
I guessed it would be the new Ceramide moisturiser, did the neck gel really firm.

I guessed it would be the new Ceramide moisturiser, did the neck gel really firm.
I've been using it for over 20 years and I'm complimented on my neck. I was only in my 30s when I started and I've always done neck exercises too so I can't put it entirely down to the product, but I like using it - it drys quickly and you wouldn't know you had it on. I alternate with a neck moisturiser at night.

I’m another who uses the neck gel without the benefit of the extra layer of moisturiser. Mainly because I have never heard of this being required in the countless presentations I have seen! Hmmm, a bit of a side hustle there I think.

This TSV would have appealed to me before I decided to get a bit more careful with my purchases, and as I write some Liz Earle is on its way for me to try. But I’ve looked at the Gatineau site and noticed the moisturiser is £69, and the neck cream is £54 for 50ml so I am assuming the price will be pretty high. They don’t have the mask. I know I could be easily swayed by this though so shall have to keep the TV switched off.

I used like many on here love the Gatineau neck gel, and it did feel firming. Then Andrew told us you need to use a moisturizer over the top of it. So it was bye bye from me.
I found it could pill with layering

I've been using it for over 20 years and I'm complimented on my neck. I was only in my 30s when I started and I've always done neck exercises too so I can't put it entirely down to the product, but I like using it - it drys quickly and you wouldn't know you had it on. I alternate with a neck moisturiser at night.
which neck exercises please

I’m another who uses the neck gel without the benefit of the extra layer of moisturiser. Mainly because I have never heard of this being required in the countless presentations I have seen! Hmmm, a bit of a side hustle there I think.

This TSV would have appealed to me before I decided to get a bit more careful with my purchases, and as I write some Liz Earle is on its way for me to try. But I’ve looked at the Gatineau site and noticed the moisturiser is £69, and the neck cream is £54 for 50ml so I am assuming the price will be pretty high. They don’t have the mask. I know I could be easily swayed by this though so shall have to keep the TV switched off.
seems that since Bags bought the company they are launching new products willy nilly. All about convincing us we need more - same as when Boots acquired Liz Earl...remember 'we only make one cleanser'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gatineau 3 Piece Collection TSV 13/08/23

200ml Defilift Firming Neck & Decollete Gel RRP ÂŁ216 + post (each 50ml is worth ÂŁ54 + post)
75ml Collagene Expert Plumping Revival Mask RRP ÂŁ42 + post
50ml Collagene Expert Ceramide Smoothing Cream RRP ÂŁ69 + post

Total RRP ÂŁ327 + post

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 2.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 3.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 4.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    Gatineau TSV 5.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 69
Might make me sound like a right snob but those arm tatts on the brand ambassador are rank! đź‘€
I might sound old, out of touch and a right snob but I am absolutely with you on that.
I've yet to see her but I'm with both of you on this. Tatoos on anyone are a total no, no from me. I can only imagine what these young people who cover themselves in them when their skin starts to age!

I've yet to see her but I'm with both of you on this. Tatoos on anyone are a total no, no from me. I can only imagine what these young people who cover themselves in them when their skin starts to age!
I was wondering about the tattoos some women have now that look like thin vines of flowers down their arms. Are they permanent, do you think? I read that in New York, tattooed freckles across the nose are getting popular. I've had my eyebrows tattooed twice. It was painful. I had tears running from my eyes into my ears. Also, neither time did the tattoos last. The man who did my tattoos named Charlie was very cute, though!

Latest posts

Back