Gatineau TSV 24/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simple as that eh!

I wonder if the old stock will go to last clicks lol!

:mysmilie_504:

Hopefully, 'cos I can't see them selling many when you can get them in the new packaging for a cheaper price! Does seem a bit odd. One of my fave Gatineau products tho' - love the smell and simplicity of application :clapping:

I'm deliberately not watching. I gave myself a stiff talking to last night that I really did not need this TSV and yet within 10mins of watching while I had my morning cup of tea in bed, I found myself waivering. I promptly switched over and I'm not switching back until tomorrow!

Know how you feel Dips. I don't even like the face cream, or the toners etc, was thinking of it just cause of the size of
the hand cream, which is really good. Have to avoid, i just do not need anymore gunk :)

You must resist! or try and get the hand cream and lip stuff in a seperate kit so you don't end up with litres of stuff you don't want.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I was waivering too as I wanted to try the cleanser/toner and the set was brill value (I love a bargain). I really don't need hand cream as I've Lulu, Decleor, Elemis waiting to be opened and loads of L'Occitane too.

Anyway I got out of bed and found a trial of the cleanser/toner in my stash - not waivering now....:angel:

I was waivering too as I wanted to try the cleanser/toner and the set was brill value (I love a bargain). I really don't need hand cream as I've Lulu, Decleor, Elemis waiting to be opened and loads of L'Occitane too.

Anyway I got out of bed and found a trial of the cleanser/toner in my stash - not waivering now....:angel:

I've used it in the past, but now prefer elemis pro radiance, and got used to water on my skin again. You could buy it DJ and sell me the hand cream ??:hi:

I love Elemis Pro Radiance and also Gatineau Refreshing Cleansing Cream which is very similar, it's just at the Beauty Bash Andrew told me that these products were fine for speed but I should be using a 'proper' cleanser/toner at least once a day.

Having tried the sample this morning I remember why I stopped this kind or routine so will stick to what I've been using.
Otherwise I'd have been happy to Barbs x

I didn't resit :blush: ordered the tsv early morning. I will use all of the kit so a good buy. Looking forward to trying the hand cream.

I quite like the handcream although it is a bit boring as it doesn't have any fragrance. I use a generous amount before I go to bed and always have a tube on the go at the office. For 'day' I prefer L'Occitane, tho' I have an Elemis one in stock which I haven't tried before. The 400ml wouldn't be practical for me as I have nowhere to put it for easy access.

I realise i'm not hip and trendy but why is Michaela on the Gatineau show so orange, she;s a very pretty

girl and she seems caked in make up and very orangey. Also she has 2 while nails on each hand and

the rest of them are pale natural colour. Is this trendy :angel:

I noticed the nails last night Barbs - very strange. The 'ring finger' manicure is trendy but I've never seen two fingers done and she hasn't exactly picked the right colours/finish for it to work.

Cant get Q in my hotel room so can't see her tango look lol. I'd have thought she was a bit old to be following that particular trend!!

Last edited:
I realise i'm not hip and trendy but why is Michaela on the Gatineau show so orange, she;s a very pretty

girl and she seems caked in make up and very orangey. Also she has 2 while nails on each hand and

I thought her body looked ok but her face was a little 'over-cooked'. She's not the only one today - thought Julie from Peony was also looking rather orange.

I think Michaela said in an earlier show today that she was not long back from a Caribbean holiday. So, be warned, that's what tan accelerator can do for you....:tongue:

Whilst on the Gatineau thread, I must (must you? yes I must) mention that I find the floracil eye make up remover demo, the most annoying out of all the "done to death" ones on Q.
What is so bloomin' wonderful about the way it removes eye make up. The clue is in it's name. EYE. MAKE. UP. REMOVER.
Incidentally, I have just removed a very heavy eye make up including Mally mascara and liners, using a cucumber eye make up remover gel (from the famous High St chemist) with complete ease. Think it cost about £2 and was on a 3 for 2 as well.
Floracil?. PAH.

I take it that the cleanser is not suitable for use with the clarisonic.

Any cleanser you remove with water you can use with the Clarisonic. Loads use whatever they fancy with it, oil cleansers etc.

I wouldn't fancy removing a cleanser with a dry cloth or cotton wool myself. You are just wiping the surface off, not the pores.

Pleased to report that I stuck to my resolve, despite achieving the 3 stone off marker on my weekly weigh-in, which obviously means I'm entitled to a very large treat :wink:

Latest posts

Back