Gatineau TSV 26/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hear hear Bens Mum! Gatineau is probably the range that I have wasted more money on than any other at QVC. The throat gel did tighten, but neck looked exactly the same. I was totally brainwashed by Andrew and Michaela re the eye cream. They made it sound as if it did everything but mop the floor, but after using it to the bitter end, there was not one scrap of difference. Other items I can't remember, made no impact either. You live and learn.

I absolutely agree. A friend of mine has been raving about Gatineau since she started using it about a year ago. She is convinced that the lines have virtually disappeared and her skin is tighter, lifted and glowing!! She came to visit a couple of weeks ago and sitting a couple of feet away from her I can honestly say that her skin showed not one iota of difference!!! I honestly believe that some people brainwash themselves into believing all this hype because they want it to work so badly. :doh:

I was surprised it didn't even go limited stock. It was so much cheaper than the Elemis TSV that most complained about the price of £72(which did sell out even at the extreme price).

The pen thing they sold as a duo which you paint into your wrinkles. I got a mini one to try and made no difference at all.
I actually would be more impressed not just Gatineau by the way, if they did the tests on these sort of products in an independant lab and had the results published. Instead we get the wooly(sp), oh my skin looks so much better, or the representive and AY saying oh yes it does this that and the other.

Now I do use Elemis, I like the products they do not annoy my roseaca. Do I expect them to my my lines and wrinkles disappear? No of course not.

THATS the one!. The focus pen duo, I could not remember the name. I bought the duo and used them religiously on no 11 lines. Needless to say, there was no difference or improvement whatsoever. Grrrrr. AY talks at length about Gatineau's products improving the length and depth of wrinkes and to think I used to believe her:taphead:

I must be the only one who actually likes Gatineau - but I will say that for everyone that likes it there will be another that doesn't. The same is true for Elemis and Decleor and all the other brands.

I used to use Decleor when qvc first started - years ago, and loved it until they changed their formulas - their brown toner was lovely and had a really nice scent. Then they changed it to the pink one which to me was no better than water and with no smell at all.

I have tried Elemis a couple of times and returned it each time as I find the PCM cream too thick and gloopy and leaves a sticky layer on my skin so my make-up will not go on right. The eye cream does nothing for me either. The only product I have liked is the Papaya Enzime cream but now that Gatineau does their Active Eclat Gommage I actually prefer this one.

I went for the TSV as I love the throat gel and the lip cream. So with the other products it was a good deal.

I was surprised it didn't even go limited stock. It was so much cheaper than the Elemis TSV that most complained about the price of £72(which did sell out even at the extreme price).

The pen thing they sold as a duo which you paint into your wrinkles. I got a mini one to try and made no difference at all.
I actually would be more impressed not just Gatineau by the way, if they did the tests on these sort of products in an independant lab and had the results published. Instead we get the wooly(sp), oh my skin looks so much better, or the representive and AY saying oh yes it does this that and the other.

Now I do use Elemis, I like the products they do not annoy my roseaca. Do I expect them to my my lines and wrinkles disappear? No of course not.
Expect people spent their money on the Elemis TSV

For anyone who did get this TSV on auto delivery, I've just received my second installment. If you haven't received it yet, it's on its way!

Although I still haven't tried the original microdermabrasion yet ......:blush:

Latest posts

Back