General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
they do not offend me one bit

however as we are aware at least 4 or 5 probably more bid staff read these forums if not post here

i would not like the good points to be hidden by the insults which i fear they may be

i will leave you to it

No good points are hidden NTB, they will already have been referred to the ASA.

Sadly we can make all the good points we like on here but Sit Up would no doubt just ignore them, it's arguable they even seem to be ignoring some of the ASA's rulings.

All the presenters surely know whats going on at Sit Up yet are happy to have their snouts in the trough so if you dance with the devil.........

Last edited:
Chris Birkett is not being rude when he looks away from the camera, he is looking out for the Boss who can come in at any time and stop the vouchers!

Unbelievable Momma.

Much like Andrea Maclean he is becoming more and more 'Sit Up' in his dodgy ways by the day. Maybe he got told off for exposing the mixer for the crap it really is!

This voucher offer is the worst of the lot, I haven't heard anyone mention any of the restrictions.

Last edited:
Chris Birkett is not being rude when he looks away from the camera, he is looking out for the Boss who can come in at any time and stop the vouchers!

Now he's saying he came into work at 7am and the Boss said the vouchers were off

At 7.14 the Boss said they were back on again

What the f:confused2:

Now he's saying he came into work at 7am and the Boss said the vouchers were off

At 7.14 the Boss said they were back on again

What the f:confused2:

It's called BS Momma, and they are all proficient in it.

I have to switch him off, he seriously bugs me.

Those pies look revolting, the pastry would probably break your teeth.

I notice the gravy is on hand for when things are not quite cooked through

The gravy is vital!

He said 'why not make your kids peanut butter and jam pies and by adding some banana it's a great way to get them to eat fruit'.

I can think of better ways.

Mark Stewart is selling THAT Stand Mixer, no demonstration today though (very wise).

He said, quote:- 'Now this is almost professional quality, it's like an industrial standard'.

Now THAT is ridiculous :giggle: No wonder they sold it for £1.

Back on PD, 14.25 and the Boss hasn't appeared yet

What exactly is Birkett saying about the vouchers Momma?

The website clearly states between 07:45 07/03/13 and 01:30 09/03/13 (inclusive) you will receive a £10 credit on your account.

Bod is on next, same suit. Again.

What exactly is Birkett saying about the vouchers Momma?

The website clearly states between 07:45 07/03/13 and 01:30 09/03/13 (inclusive) you will receive a £10 credit on your account.

Bod is on next, same suit. Again.

Well he's certainly not saying they finish then^^

He wittered on about the Boss stopping them when he arrived at work this morning and then started them again a few minutes later. Then he says that the Boss could come at any time and stop the vouchers. At no time has he said they stop at 01.30 in the morning. He's hurrying people to buy and get the voucher before the Boss comes!

I'm going to listen to what Bod says

According to Bod, he's doing everything under £10 till 6pm, inlcuding the voucher!

Birkett's ending his show saying an email started the voucher off again at 7.14am but they have no idea when it'll end

It's as confusing getting them as it is spending them

Last edited:
Well he's certainly not saying they finish then^^

He wittered on about the Boss stopping them when he arrived at work this morning and then started them again a few minutes later. Then he says that the Boss could come at any time and stop the vouchers. At no time has he said they stop at 01.30 in the morning. He's hurrying people to buy and get the voucher before the Boss comes!

I'm going to listen to what Bod says

Then that is clearly misleading Momma, no doubt about it. I have just heard what he said, astonishing. There is nothing in the T&C's that states the offer may be withdrawn.

Then that is clearly misleading Momma, no doubt about it. I have just heard what he said, astonishing. There is nothing in the T&C's that states the offer may be withdrawn.

Well it's defo on till 6.30pm according to Bod so all that looking out for the Boss that Birkett did was a waste of his time. Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back