General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Bless him, he seems thrilled to be on Bid at last.

But i'll be honest with ya, he can surely cook a chicken but he's a terribly dull presenter.

Momma, have you bought the DOTD?

View attachment 8945

I like watching him cook, makes Wayne look like a floor manager made good :wonder:

I'm waiting on a better price in a Warehouse Clearance event, if ever they have one this month

I like watching him cook, makes Wayne look like a floor manager made good :wonder:

I'm waiting on a better price in a Warehouse Clearance event, if ever they have one this month

They'll have a clearance when the vouchers kick in!

He keeps saying it's a great holiday watch but i'd be careful if you're near the pool, it isn't water resistant.

Argos seem to be selling exactly the same watch with a different brand attached (I thought Philip Mercier was a real watch house James?) but with many more straps and bezels, £14.99

Argos.jpg

I honestly think Chris and Wayne should swap, their talents would be far better suited.

Last edited:
I'll be ho....

I was thinking you'd be sorted for pressies for the next few years. Give the watch first, then give a different bracelet every year for birthdays and the like. I'm full of good ideas today, I'm exhausted.

I'll be ho....

I was thinking you'd be sorted for pressies for the next few years. Give the watch first, then give a different bracelet every year for birthdays and the like. I'm full of good ideas today, I'm exhausted.

Or alternate by giving a bezel one year, a bracelet the next.

I reckon you'd only end up giving one bezel away before the ****** thing packed up.

Not many takers surprisingly but it is a quiet day :nod:

What's happened to that chicken, it looks flat? Did he drop it? or was it caught in that storm he's cooking up?

It's been in since 3pm, maybe it's disintegrated.

Is his haircut a style or do you reckon it just sticks up like that? He reminds me of Johnny Bravo.

Or Tin Tin.

Last edited:
Are they flat?

I think it just means you break the breast bone and squash it so you can griddle it.

That looks vile! That most certainly does not look moist and it's no surprise given it's been in for hours.

Last edited:
I don't think he's being totally honest with ya

He certainly isn't!

I know Mason and Russell come in for some stick and much of it is deserved but when you compare them to the likes and Chris and Bod you can see why they're on Price Drop and not Bid, they are so ****** boring.

I could almost forgive them for their bullshit if it meant not having to just watch those two. Chris can cook and Bod is good at flicking his hands around but apart from that they have no discernible presenting skills. In Fact Bod is probably worse than Chris because he dosen't really demonstrate anything, maybe he's scared of getting his suit dirty?

Last edited:
He certainly isn't!

I know Mason and Russell come in for some stick and much of it is deserved but when you compare them to the likes and Chris and Bod you can see why they're on Price Drop and not Bid, they are so ****** boring.

I could almost forgive them for their bullshit if it meant not having to just watch those two. Chris can cook and Bod is good at flicking his hands around but apart from that they have no discernible presenting skills. In Fact Bod is probably worse than Chris because he dosen't really demonstrate anything, maybe he's scared of getting his suit dirty?

Has he not got any Blue Magic?

Mike is having a lot of fun at the moment. I like it when he's like this. Fun Mike is much better than Bullshit Mike :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back