Gift Mate 40 Piece Festive Gift Bag Set TSV 25/08/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gift Mate 40 Piece Festive Gift Bag Set
Item Number: 704440
QVC Price £24.50
Today's Special Value Price £19.97
P&P £4.95

A festive 40-piece collection of shiny metallic gift bags with drawstring fastenings in five different sizes, from small through to extra-large, plus a set of 40 tags so you can label each present with the lucky recipient's name. Designed to make wrapping gifts easier and quicker, this fantastic GiftMate collection will ensure presents this year are all the more tempting, as well as fill any home with the vibrant colours of Christmas.

All things great and small - the large gift bags are ideal for odd-shaped presents or larger boxes, the medium ones just right for beauty or fragrance collections, the bottle bags are a novel twist for wrapping boozy treats, while the small bags are perfect for popping jewellery in.

Designed for anyone - with a mix of Santa, Christmas scenes, trees and cherub designs, you can give gifts to adults and children alike. There are also plain metallic colours so you can use these bags to wrap presents for other occasions too.

No fiddly folding and taping - these convenient drawstring-fastening bags ensure all shapes and sizes of gifts can be packaged perfectly, leaving you more time to enjoy the other charms of the festive season - panic-free!

Contains:

8 x extra-large drawstring gift bags: 42cm x 56.5cm x 5cm (16.5" x 21.6" x 1.9") - 4 x Santa Snow, 4 x Christmas Green
12 x large drawstring gift bags: 29cm x 43cm x 5cm (11.8" x 16.9" x 1.9") - 4 x Santa Snow, 4 x Robin, 2 x Christmas Green, 2 x Cherub Red
12 x medium drawstring gift bags: 24cm x 32cm x 4cm (9.4" x 12.6" x 1.6") - 2 x Santa Snow, 2 x Robin, 2 x Christmas Green, 2 x Cherub Red, 2 x Green, 2 x Red
4 x wine drawstring gift bags: 17.5cm x 37.5cm x 3.5cm (6.8" x 14.7" x 1.4") - 2 x Red, 2 x Green
4 x small drawstring gift bags: 16cm x 22cm x 2cm (6.3" x 9" x 0.9") - 2 x Red, 2 x Green
40 x gift tags

Behind the brand
GiftMate know a thing or two about gift wrapping. Their brilliant designs are both colourful and convenient, making them perfect for packaging up your presents in a flash.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704440

OH NO NOT AGAIN. i buy my xmas wrap for pennies after xmas and my cards and tags and ribbon

I love Christmas - I'm already well into the planning stage.

I might go for these as I have quite a few oldies now that find opening pressies a bit difficult. With these they can just open the drawstring but still have the lovely wrapping.

I might go for these as I have quite a few oldies now that find opening pressies a bit difficult. With these they can just open the drawstring but still have the lovely wrapping.

I agree TW, they are so easy, but I don't think they're worth £25.00. If they had free P & P I would probably get them TBH.

I have to admit to being in the "bah humbug!" camp regarding Christmas... until we're in December. Unfortunately the pressures of retailing means I'm usually heartily sick and tired of all the Christmas stuff by then.

My solution for people who are not able to rip open wrapping paper is twofold: I use tissue paper, and normally I only tie things up with ribbons (not that ribbon tape that you can't unknot). I do use wrapping paper and sellotape, but my sellotape is nearly always double-sided (a legacy of my time giftwrapping when I worked in retail). Obviously for larger presents a present bag is a good idea, but I'm surprised if these can't be bought elsewhere for less money. For myself, for larger presents, I save large nice "posh" paper bags you get from some retailers. I use them and put the items in and cover with tissue paper - no extra wrapping required. Given that the wrapping stuff normally goes straight in the bin (or recycling) I don't generally spend a lot of money on that - I'd rather the money went on the actual gift.

I saw these pop up before, didn't think they were a TSV though.

I still have some of these (not really Christmas ones though) from years ago. Don't think I will need anymore, but I'll check my supplies as they do come in handy.

I bought one of those Xmas gift bag/wrap TSVs once, about 10 years ago, and I'm still using them - I swear they are breeding, still got loads left, although I have used up all the nice printed tissue paper that came with it.

i bet card factory will have something similar. this shop has lovely lovely stuff at daft prices. cards from 39p beautiful fancy ones for a £1. nice wrapping paper, gift bags everything. even helium balloons

I`ve had sets of these bags before and I find there aren`t enough of the larger sizes and too many of the smaller ones which are only suitable for small gifts such as jewellery or small bottles of perfume. It would be good if they did sets of each size and then you could order the size or sizes you think you`d need most of.

Much to my surprise I saw Christmas cards in the card shop yesterday. Mid August, not even been on my holibobs and Christmas cards looking at me. I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't mean the birthday card selection suffered because of it.

i bet card factory will have something similar. this shop has lovely lovely stuff at daft prices. cards from 39p beautiful fancy ones for a £1. nice wrapping paper, gift bags everything. even helium balloons

I have a love/hate relationship with Card Factory.
Great prices & selection, but it seems whenever I go, every person with a pram within a 5 mile radius decides to go at exactly the same time.
No offence to any new parents on here, but it's ****** infuriating. They block up every sodding aisle in the shop while they discuss baby Bruschetta's sleeping habits. Aaaarrrggghhhh.

One of my neighbours used to work in the local card factory shop and I once asked her how they manage to sell cards so much cheaper than other shops ? She said the cards are made in their millions in third world countries, and it`s a job many children do and are paid literally pennies per day. She said the same cards will be in every card factory shop up and down the Country and with no variation because they`re shipped over by the container full. To this day I`ve no idea if what she told me is 100% true or was it, shall we say " over embellished " ?

One of my neighbours used to work in the local card factory shop and I once asked her how they manage to sell cards so much cheaper than other shops ? She said the cards are made in their millions in third world countries, and it`s a job many children do and are paid literally pennies per day. She said the same cards will be in every card factory shop up and down the Country and with no variation because they`re shipped over by the container full. To this day I`ve no idea if what she told me is 100% true or was it, shall we say " over embellished " ?

i suspect thats true of everything you buy on the high street. some pass on the savings some dont. i hate spending £3 upwards for a card so dont usually buy cards. now i do more so.

I have a love/hate relationship with Card Factory.
Great prices & selection, but it seems whenever I go, every person with a pram within a 5 mile radius decides to go at exactly the same time.
No offence to any new parents on here, but it's ****** infuriating. They block up every sodding aisle in the shop while they discuss baby Bruschetta's sleeping habits. Aaaarrrggghhhh.

That's my pet hate too and they always expect you to move for them.
:mysmilie_51:

Our local Card Factory is a well known target for pick pocketers and bag dippers. There's no CCTV in there, and the thieves know it.

Buy a roll of spotted cellophane paper and line with some tissue paper, gather up the ends above the gift and tie with a ribbon. Job done ! and soooooo lovely to look at and receive, it never fails. I bought a thick roll several years ago and am still using it.

A few years ago I bought a selection of gift bags that lit up from Q, they were so successful, everyone loved them. Never saw them again - they came from the chap who had a distinct name, and he would bring lots of gift boxes as well. Nothing like the cheap stuff being offered now.

Latest posts

Back