Yankee Candle Set of 2 Christmas Gift Boxes Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Christmas Gift Boxes
Item Number: 705050
QVC Price £35.50
Feature Price £29.96
P&P £5.95

A 26-piece gift set from Yankee Candle comprising two bauble design gift boxes - one with a purple ribbon, one with a blue ribbon - each holding 12 candles in a fantastic array of beautiful festive-inspired scents. Give the gift of festive scents and candlelight this season, with these bumper gift boxes from Yankee Candle.

Contains:

2 x Bauble Gift Boxes

Bauble gift box with purple ribbon:

1 x Cosy By The Fire Votive (118g) - a warm mix of ginger, clove, and orange combines with woody notes
1 x Gingerbread Maple Votive (118g) - the smell of baking spices and the warm fragrance of cloves, with just a touch of maple
1 x Winter Glow Votive (118g) - the crisp scent of frosted leaves on snow-covered tree
1 x Sparkling Cinnamon Votive (118g) - the spicy warmth of real imported stick cinnamon with a hint of cloves
1 x Christmas Garland Votive (118g) - the lush aroma of fresh-cut pine boughs and zesty cranberries
1 x Icicles Votive (118g) - the scent of ice covered pine branches with tingly notes of spicy cinnamon
1 x Cranberry Twist Votive (118g) - a medley of sharp berries, a hint of citrus zest, and a dash of fresh ginger
1 x Red Apple Wreath Votive (118g) - the festive aroma of sweet apples, cinnamon, walnuts and maple
1 x Christmas Cookie Votive (118g) - the aroma of buttery-rich, vanilla-scented, festive cookies
1 x Vanilla Cupcake Votive (118g) - the rich, creamy aroma of vanilla cupcakes with hints of lemon and lots of buttery icing
1 x Candy Cane Lane Votive (118g) - the aromas of tingly peppermint, sweet cookies and creamy vanilla icing
1 x Snow in Love Votive (118g) - delightful blend of woody notes and wintry powder freshness

Bauble gift box with blue ribbon:

1 x Berry Trifle Votive (118g) - the fragrance of fresh berries, tangy and sharp, nestled on a bed of soft vanilla cream
1 x Angels Wings Votive (118g) - an airy aroma of joyfully sweet spun sugar, heavenly sheer flower petals and divinely smooth vanilla
1 x Sparkling Snow Votive (118g) - Meyer Lemon with notes of energetic citrus lime and bergamot orange
1 x Christmas Eve Votive (118g) - traditional Christmas scents of a warm hearth, sugared plums, and candied fruits
1 x Snowflake Cookie Votive (118g) - the scent of holiday cookies, deliciously decorated with sugary pink icing
1 x Christmas Memories Votive (118g) - a comforting recipe of spices and sweets
1 x Season of Peace Votive (118g) - a cool, enchanting white musk blend
1 x Sugared Apple Votive (118g) - a perfect recipe of juicy apples sprinkled with sugar and vanilla
1 x Vanilla Bourbon Votive (118g) - the delicious scent of thick vanilla cream laced with a dash of strong bourbon
1 x Pain Au Raisin Votive (118g) - the aroma of cognac-soaked raisins baked in buttery vanilla dough and sprinkled with cinnamon
1 x Bundle Up Votive (118g) - a touch of citrus with the scent of fresh linen
1 x Cranberry Ice Votive (118g) - frosty red fruits bursting with a tangy sweetness

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705050

The trouble with Christmas themed pressies is that they get opened on 25th December... and then Christmas is nearly over.

I doubt there's enough time then to use all the Christmas items before the new year arrives.

The trouble with Christmas themed pressies is that they get opened on 25th December... and then Christmas is nearly over.

I doubt there's enough time then to use all the Christmas items before the new year arrives.

I agree with you tiddlywinks. I would want these on the run up to Christmas to get me in the Festive mood. These are very nice though and are good value. I am quite tempted. I could give one as a present and keep one for me!!!

Latest posts

Back