Gold Day TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Julia Roberts does her best to be honest and give good descriptions about products and last night at the launch went to great lengths to point out how delicate and lightweight this was. Must be a nightmare to have to push something that you are struggling to find a good word about. I have ordered a few bits of the gold from QVC in the past and returned them as they were much more insubstantial then they appeared on screen. Agree with the Christmas tree decoration comment Kitten!

I have ordered a few bits of the gold from QVC in the past and returned them as they were much more insubstantial then they appeared on screen.

Definitely. I've not bought any QVC gold but have looked at pieces in the Outlet Stores. When the pieces feel very lightwight then it means they must be hollow - so more easy to break - and can't be repaired when they do break.

The 'reveal' that QVC presenters go on about isn't going to work for the TSV - I think that people are going to open the box, think 'why on earth did I fork out £60 on that flimsy little chain?' and send it straight back!

I thought the same Bet - when I was looking at JR in it this morning I struggled to see if she had the necklace on or whether it was just some glittery powder stuff!!!

hey ho, shouldn't have watched Gold Day, have given in and ordered a bracelet.

Oh well, I'll check the gold weight before deciding whether to keep it (wish they'd put the weight on the product descriptions)

When will I ever learn?

Latest posts

Back