Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna

Registered Shopper
I have just run out of my Bobbi Brown eye shadow stick in Shadow. I went onto QVC to check prices, etc, and have since found that Shadow seems to have disappeared/discontinued. I have tried a couple of other places, but cannot find it. Does anyone know if BB have just re-named it or has it gone forever. Thanks.

I have just run out of my Bobbi Brown eye shadow stick in Shadow. I went onto QVC to check prices, etc, and have since found that Shadow seems to have disappeared/discontinued. I have tried a couple of other places, but cannot find it. Does anyone know if BB have just re-named it or has it gone forever. Thanks.
Go onto BB website, their live chat is really good and if the shade has been discontinued they will tell you what shade is closest to it.

When in Spain I got some shadow sticks very similar to BB from Kiko Milano who have stand alone shops and I believe there are some in U.K. but not near me.I find them very good there is a wide colour range but I was choosing from the Matt ones.There is a BB product which I use but cannot find anymore on line.They call it a Bronzer but the ones I have used are defiantly a pink/ peach tone as a light all over colour.

Kiko is available on Amazon. The eyeshadow sticks are £9.99 so don’t know how that compares with going direct. I have used their concealer and quite liked it.

When in Spain I got some shadow sticks very similar to BB from Kiko Milano who have stand alone shops and I believe there are some in U.K. but not near me.I find them very good there is a wide colour range but I was choosing from the Matt ones.There is a BB product which I use but cannot find anymore on line.They call it a Bronzer but the ones I have used are defiantly a pink/ peach tone as a light all over colour.
Thanks Silver Fox. Just had a look and Kiko Milano have a good selection. Not sure if any are the same shade as the Shadow that I loved. They did seem sparkly so will look out for matt ones. Apparently, the one I loved from Bobbi Brown is now discontinued.

Kiko is available on Amazon. The eyeshadow sticks are £9.99 so don’t know how that compares with going direct. I have used their concealer and quite liked it.
Oh, that is good to know, I think I will try one of these. Thanks Mazza.

We have a Kiko shop in Belfast. The brand turns up in my local TK Maxx as well.
I will keep an eye out in my local TK Maxx, thanks donna. I had never heard of the brand before today.

Well apparently Kiko is quite trendy! I read a celeb fave items type of article in the Sunday Times mag (at least I think it was) and the Kiko lipgloss featured, the one in the cute shaped dispenser, around a tenner. I forget the celeb involved but she was top tier I do remember that! 😂

Well apparently Kiko is quite trendy! I read a celeb fave items type of article in the Sunday Times mag (at least I think it was) and the Kiko lipgloss featured, the one in the cute shaped dispenser, around a tenner. I forget the celeb involved but she was top tier I do remember that! 😂
I'm not sure me buying it, will increase their trendiness. It will all go downmarket now

:ROFLMAO:

If you liked the old pot style products, I spotted these trio ones from Kaja beauty and they currently have a flash sale on with a decent discount...https://www.yesstyle.com/en/tcuc.GBP/coc.GB/info.html/pid.1112220358?cpid=1125418420&googtrans=en&utm_source=GoogleAds&utm_campaign=1433311098&utm_term=&utm_content=54249412057_275139652521&utm_medium=Shopping&bac=389R3MWY&mcg=paidsearch&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIleGT18iKhAMV2pGDBx2kcgfTEAQYByABEgK1YPD_BwE

If you liked the old pot style products, I spotted these trio ones from Kaja beauty and they currently have a flash sale on with a decent discount...https://www.yesstyle.com/en/tcuc.GBP/coc.GB/info.html/pid.1112220358?cpid=1125418420&googtrans=en&utm_source=GoogleAds&utm_campaign=1433311098&utm_term=&utm_content=54249412057_275139652521&utm_medium=Shopping&bac=389R3MWY&mcg=paidsearch&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIleGT18iKhAMV2pGDBx2kcgfTEAQYByABEgK1YPD_BwE
Thanks maymorganlondon, I have only used the eye shadow long wear stick, but will look at these too. I have now ordered a Kiko eyeshadow stick from Amazon, so will see how that compares to my favourite BB shade. So annoyed it was discontinued.

I found one in the back of my drawer. If you want it, please DM me your address and I'll post it to you.

Latest posts

Back