Goodbye 'Cold shoulder'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Admittedly this is a trend which I have never found attractive but it seems to go on & on. QVC are killing it even if you like it but how many 'cold shoulder' tops can you have?Most people will look a 'sight' in them but obviously are a good seller.Oh well my taste is in question!

An awful trend and IMO only the young and slim can carry it off. Flabby upper arms bulging through the holes or clinging to muffin tops and headless tattoos half showing doesn`t do it for me.

I have never liked this look, it was fine, but not for anyone over 19, in my opinion. It has gone from trend to overblown in less than a season!

Cold shoulder never arrived for me an ageing look i could not wear .They can never convince me its for all ages.But don't think its gone away . They are saying its just moved on into winter knits so are milking it for all its worth.

Admittedly this is a trend which I have never found attractive but it seems to go on & on. QVC are killing it even if you like it but how many 'cold shoulder' tops can you have?Most people will look a 'sight' in them but obviously are a good seller.Oh well my taste is in question!

I totally agreee! A terrible look and everyone I see wearing one looks awful and I think slapper (Technical Term)! You're not alone Silver Fox!
:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Was surprised to see Ann Diamond wear one on The Wright Stuff last week. She also showed a small tattoo on one shoulder.
I see tomorrow's TSV is also a cold shoulder top.

When I read the title of this thread I thought Jill had announced she was leaving...she always has a shoulder out.

I leave the thread filled with disappointment ��

When I read the title of this thread I thought Jill had announced she was leaving...she always has a shoulder out.

I leave the thread filled with disappointment ��

Not that I'm a Franks fan, but she has had her shoulders out for years, the cold shoulder nightmare seems to have gone mainstream or that's what Q would have us believe.

The youngsters are all wearing high necked, lacy, Victorian style blouses now. Covering up is the new trend.

I've seen 'covered' cold shoulder tops in shops - basically the cold shoulder with a bit of material hanging in front of the sleeve. I don't think it is going anywhere, just evolving! :mysmilie_13:

I wouldn't wear a cold shoulder top if they gave me one for free...

Was surprised to see Ann Diamond wear one on The Wright Stuff last week. She also showed a small tattoo on one shoulder.
I see tomorrow's TSV is also a cold shoulder top.

Hello,

Didn't even know she was still 'doing the rounds', I thought she had, as so many of compatriots have had, just drifted into obscurity.

Hello,

Didn't even know she was still 'doing the rounds', I thought she had, as so many of compatriots have had, just drifted into obscurity.

She is definitely still around. She was hosting the Wright Stuff all week and often appears as a newspaper reviewer on Sky news.

I just flicked on to the Frank Usher show this p.m & there was Ms Flinty in the painted on, those legs should not wear leggings & the white wedges--as if this wasn't bad enough she was promoting today's TSV. OH yes another 'cold shoulder' top.Do you think in years to come there will be a lot of people with shoulder joint problems due to exposing their shoulders in these tops?My hope that this 'style' was going to 'bite the dust' was obviously premature.

Latest posts

Back