Gotham Steel TSV 10/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The thought of Delboy in a pleather jumpsuit brought images of her being Q`s very own dominatrix and to quote Victoria Wood, Delboy in that annoying voice of hers saying "hit me on the bottom with a Womans weekly". I think I need to deep clean my mind when things such as that spring into it !
I can see her torture chamber now. Non stop shows of hers on a loop, someone tied up whilst listening to her droning on reading chapters from her books, the poor victim being hoovered head to toe with a high velocity No No, (insert DF`s cackling laugh here ), her ancient white sling back wedges trampling along his back whilst he`s tied to a bed, static shocks from the victim`s head to toe too tight sausage fitting polyester outfit he`s been forced into and the final humiliation of listening to her singing "It`s raining Men" close up and personal 6 times over. Yep I can see it all now ...

Vienna, that’s brilliant. It led me to have horrible visions of her walking through muddy Banstead Woods dressed in her pleather and Jack Sparrow boots armed with her Body Blade. Wait until the weather gets better she’ll be on that balcony waving her Body Blade for all of Banstead to see.

My money's on another shapeless tunic/top with a hideous print. Some of the prints are quite quirky ie the ones with flowers and birds but to me are totally wasted upon a stretchy acrylic tunic or shapeless swathe of acrylic that's masquerading as a dress. Vintage prints look fabulous on vintage or vintage style clothing, clothes that have some kind of form to them and preferably aren't poly/elastin. I don't mind a classic breton striped top, they're a great wardrobe staple - classic for a reason, cause they always look good and go with most things

You can be sure she will change into one of each colour as the hour progresses ensuring she gets to take the lot home. I wonder if she’ll be wearing those gem embellished cowboy boots being trialed by a number of presenters, the £104 ones.

There has been a photo of the Kardashian bint who is getting a divorce in the papers this week wearing a gold leather all in one suit (with the appropriate parts missing for the bits to be exposed) . It looks bliddy awful yet I’m sure it cost more than most of us earn in a lifetime so a cheap offering from Q should be applauded not derided- now take that large tongue out of cheek🤪😇🤐

Attachments

• Gotham Steel TSV 1.jpg
    Gotham Steel TSV 1.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Gotham Steel TSV 2.jpg
    Gotham Steel TSV 2.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Gotham Steel TSV 3.jpg
    Gotham Steel TSV 3.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Gotham Steel TSV 4.jpg
    Gotham Steel TSV 4.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 116
Wish it did pizzas. I want an outside oven that I plug in. Sick of my wood pizza oven (Argos) burns every time and such a faff. Don't want to pay out for an Ooni. Just want something I can place on a table and dish up. Will be spending a lot of time outside this year (regardless of weather - I am heading outside).

Latest posts

Back