Total RRP £128 + post

Attachments

• Neom TSV 1.jpg
    Neom TSV 1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Neom TSV 2.jpg
    Neom TSV 2.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 243
My three three wick collection is coming much better than this collection. Not a lover of thier reed diffusers.
Was thinking about getting this TSV Boffy, mainly to split and use as presents (by the way, can't bear the term sift and gift!) But I had thought about trying a reed diffuser for myself. What's wrong with them please. Boffy? Before I waste my money!

I got last year’s Xmas tsv in bulk and was really good value for splitting up as presents especially as you get the bags.
Any idea when it goes live - I keep refreshing the page.
BTW I like their reed diffusers but cowshed are the ones that last forever

Was thinking about getting this TSV Boffy, mainly to split and use as presents (by the way, can't bear the term sift and gift!) But I had thought about trying a reed diffuser for myself. What's wrong with them please. Boffy? Before I waste my money!
I dont think they have a good throw. But that could be just me. Love thier Candles and body care but personally dont rate the diffusers. You could try them though you might have better luck. Other people like them. I like reed diffusers in my bedroom and the downstairs loo. Cant smell them recently even in the loo

I got last year’s Xmas tsv in bulk and was really good value for splitting up as presents especially as you get the bags.
dont think it will go live till its launch date

Thanks for Cowshed into JFB, M and S do this brand, my sons partner loves their bath products, I'll have a look - especially when they have a 20% off!

Neom Ultimate Luxury 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 249652
QVC Price £111.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £14.99

This winter, de-stress, unwind, and prepare for calm with this four-piece Ultimate Luxury Collection from Neom. In it you will find the festive scented Precious Moment One-Wick Candle and NEW Reed Diffuser, both only available at QVC, as well as the much-coveted Bath Foam and a beautiful Mist in your choice of fragrance. Wonderfully opulent and complete with two gift bags so it can be easily split up, this collection will make a thoughtful present or a well-deserved treat for yourself!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Neom collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay for the Perfect Night's Sleep £148 plus P&P and for the Real Luxury £128 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.96 plus P&P, you're saving £88.04 for the Perfect Night's Sleep and £68.04 for the Real Luxury option.
Great for gifting - spoil a loved one this Christmas with this highly giftable collection. Not only does it include a festive scented candle and reed diffuser, currently only available at QVC, but it also features two of Neom's most iconic products - the Bath Foam and Home or Pillow Mist. It's all they’ll need for an at-home pamper session and it can be easily separated into two gifts using the bags.
The wellbeing experts - with a mission to boost your wellbeing, Neom offer pampering, luxurious beauty products and home fragrance, expertly hand-blended and infused with 100% natural scents. For a boost to both your mind and body, their products are the perfect way to help you create a personalised, spa-like haven at home.
Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% pure essential oils and no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.
Keep it coming - choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this same Neom collection once more in 60 days' time, at today's fantastic price.
Both options contain:
  • 1 x Precious Moment One-Wick Candle (185g) - a fresh and vibrant blend of 21 pure essential oils including vetivert, ginger and cardamom with energising citrus oils of orange and bergamot. Blended to help uplift you when you need it most, whilst surrounding your home with a beautifully invigorating scent of Christmas
  • 1 x NEW Precious Moment Reed Diffuser (100ml) - a fresh and vibrant blend of 21 pure essential oils including vetivert, ginger and cardamom with energising citrus oils of orange and bergamot. Blended to help uplift you when you need it most, whilst surrounding your home with a beautifully invigorating scent of Christmas
  • 1 x Christmas medium gift bag
  • 1 x medium gift bag
Make your choice:
Perfect Night's Sleep collection:
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist (100ml) - a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep, from Neom's Scent to Sleep range
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Bath Foam (200ml) - from Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep. An SLS-free formula designed to gently cleanse and condition your skin, enriched with marshmallow, coconut oil, aloe and sweet almond oil
Or
Real Luxury collection:
  • 1 x Real Luxury Home Mist (100ml) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and sandalwood. This calming home spray not only smells wonderful but has been expertly blended to help you relax and unwind
  • 1 x Real Luxury Bath Foam (200ml) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and sandalwood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind. An SLS-free formula designed to gently cleanse and condition your skin, enriched with marshmallow, coconut oil, aloe and sweet almond oil

If you were to buy the items in this Neom collection individually from QVC you'd pay for the Perfect Night's Sleep £148 plus P&P and for the Real Luxury £128 plus P&P.

Precious Moment One-Wick Candle 185g £37 cost £15.98
Precious Moment Reed Diffuser 100ml £41 cost £17.70
Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist 100ml £45 cost £19.43
Perfect Night's Sleep Bath Foam 200ml £25 cost £10.80

Total £148 cost £63.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

OR

Precious Moment One-Wick Candle 185g £37 cost £18.47
Precious Moment Reed Diffuser 100ml £41 cost £20.48
Real Luxury Home Mist 100ml £25 cost £12.48
Real Luxury Bath Foam 200ml £25 cost £12.48

Total £128 cost £63.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices listed.

Just got the huge three wick Neom candles cost £26.33 inc postage each thats a bargain for a NEOME candle that size.

Latest posts

Back