Neom TSV 1.png
    555.8 KB · Views: 144
  • Neom TSV 2.jpg
    Neom TSV 2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Neom TSV 3.png
    Neom TSV 3.png
    885.1 KB · Views: 143
Agree Boffy. I have never been impressed with the brand, and I used to get free samples etc when they had a counter in my House of Fraser.

Cannot have reed diffusers because of cat. What I notice about these is when the sales are on after Xmas etc, always loads of these in the sale because they must not be popular.

Agree Boffy. There was a Neom candle in one of the good value Tili boxes a few years ago but it was one of the worst candles I've ever had. As you say, hardly any fragrance and it burned really badly. I've never been tempted by the brand since.
Its that bad the candles are the best part.The hand and body wash is ok. I like using that but wont be purchasing this brand again.The irritating thing is I bought two TSV's and have to wade through it! Never again!

Neom No smell imo.
I agree with you Boffy, have bought quite a lot of Neom in the past few years from QVC, mainly to give as gifts. I used one candle and was really disappointed, as you say, very little smell. But - everyone I have given Neom to have raved about every product. My daughter in particular loves the candles! I thought it must be me!!
I'm having second thoughts about buying this latest TSV now🤔

Neom No smell imo.
I'm not keen on the diffusers

Agree Boffy. I have never been impressed with the brand, and I used to get free samples etc when they had a counter in my House of Fraser.

Cannot have reed diffusers because of cat. What I notice about these is when the sales are on after Xmas etc, always loads of these in the sale because they must not be popular.
I thought Reed were meant to be non toxic, or is it because she 'bats' the long sticks?

I forget, is Delilah a Ragdoll or Burmese? Are Burmese very similar to Ragdolls....I really miss my goofy huge Tabbies.

I bet dust sticks to those diffusers

She and many other cats will chew the reeds. Burmese are oriental sometimes called the dog cat, they can be taught to play fetch and are vocal, they like to chat with you. Rag dolls are very gentle and got the name because they flop like a rag doll when picked up. So I have visions of Freya grabbing the reeds and dragging them around the place, chewing and getting poisoned.

Also, any friends who have reeds in their homes I walk past and no smell at all.

I really like Neom - I get lots of scent from the reed diffusers and candles. However my favourite is the mini diffuser used with oils - brilliant product and the oils last ages.

Neom Wellbeing Home & Body 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 249769
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.96
P&P £3.95

Create a spa-like haven at home with this luxe three-piece Home and Body Collection from Neom. Featuring One-Wick Candle, Reed Diffuser and Hand & Body Wash, this set has everything you need to transform your daily rituals for more pampering, deeply relaxing experiences. Available in three gorgeous scent options, all that's left to do is pick your fragrance. Now you're ready to awaken your senses!
*A great saving: If you were to buy your option choice in this Neom collection individually, directly from Neom.com you’d pay £98. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £43.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £50.09.
The wellbeing experts - with a mission to boost your wellbeing, Neom offer pampering, luxurious beauty products and home fragrance expertly hand-blended and infused with 100% natural scent. For a boost to both your mind and body, their products are the perfect way to help you create a personalised, spa-like haven at home.
Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% pure essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection/product is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.
Choose your fragrance - this collection is available in three stunning fragrances. Will you go for the dreamy allure of Perfect Night's Sleep, the calming air of Real Luxury, or the uplifting energy of the Happiness? Whichever fragrance you pick, you can be sure these mesmerising scents will fill up your home in the most wonderful way.
Stock up on scent - whether you're already a fan of Neom or you'll be discovering their fragrances for the first time, keep the good stuff coming by selecting the Auto Delivery option. You'll receive this same collection again in 60 days' time at today's amazing price.
  • Hand-poured in the UK
  • Burn time: up to 35 hours
Choose your scent:
  • Perfect Night's Sleep
  • Real Luxury
  • Happiness
What's in the box?
Perfect Night's Sleep option:
  • 1 x One-Wick Candle (185g) - from Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep. This candle has been hand-poured in the UK using 100% natural wax and is designed to burn cleanly, slowly and evenly as it fills your room with fragrance. Encased in an elegant glass holder and presented in stunning packaging, this candle provides up to 35 hours burn time
  • 1 x Reed Diffuser (100ml) - a sophisticated glass bottle full of beautiful fragrance, which is soaked up by the reeds and diffused into the atmosphere. From Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep.
  • 1 x Hand & Body Wash (300ml) - from Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep. Enriched with seaweed, pomegranate and aloe vera, and designed to gently cleanse, soften and hydrate your skin
Or
Real Luxury option:
  • 1 x One-Wick Candle (185g) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind. This candle has been hand-poured in the UK using 100% natural wax and is designed to burn cleanly, slowly and evenly as it fills your room with fragrance. Encased in an elegant glass holder and presented in stunning packaging, this candle provides up to 35 hours burn time
  • 1 x Reed Diffuser (100ml) - a sophisticated glass bottle full of beautiful fragrance, which is soaked up by the reeds and diffused into the atmosphere. From Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind.
  • 1 x Hand & Body Wash (300ml) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind. Enriched with seaweed, pomegranate and aloe vera, and designed to gently cleanse, soften and hydrate your skin
or
Happiness option:
  • 1 x One-Wick Candle (185g) - from Neom's Scent to Make You Happy range, a feel-good combination of seven essential oils including white neroli, woody and powdery mimosa and zingy lemon, purposefully blended to help you feel more positive. This candle has been hand-poured in the UK using 100% natural wax and is designed to burn cleanly, slowly and evenly as it fills your room with fragrance. Encased in an elegant glass holder and presented in stunning packaging, this candle provides up to 35 hours burn time
  • 1 x Reed Diffuser (100ml) - a sophisticated glass bottle full of beautiful fragrance, which is soaked up by the reeds and diffused into the atmosphere. From Neom's Scent to Make You Happy range, a feel-good combination of seven essential oils including white neroli, woody and powdery mimosa and zingy lemon, purposefully blended to help you feel more positive.
  • 1 x Hand & Body Wash (300ml) - from Neom's Scent to Make You Happy range, a feel-good combination of seven essential oils including white neroli, woody and powdery mimosa and zingy lemon, purposefully blended to help you feel more positive. Enriched with seaweed, pomegranate and aloe vera, and designed to gently cleanse, soften and hydrate your skin

She and many other cats will chew the reeds. Burmese are oriental sometimes called the dog cat, they can be taught to play fetch and are vocal, they like to chat with you. Rag dolls are very gentle and got the name because they flop like a rag doll when picked up. So I have visions of Freya grabbing the reeds and dragging them around the place, chewing and getting poisoned.

Also, any friends who have reeds in their homes I walk past and no smell at all.
sorry, got the name wrong.

NEOME has no smell total waste of money I have one that I am using its so useless I have just bought anather one from M&S to replace it.

If you were to buy your option choice in this Neom collection individually, directly from Neom you’d pay £98

100ml Reed Diffuser RRP £41 cost £20.04
185g Candle RRP £37 cost £18.09
300ml Hand & Body Wash RRP £20 cost £9.78

Total RRP £98 cost £47.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back