Neom TSV 5.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 132
Neom Wellbeing POD Luxe with Supersize 30ml Exclusive Oil Duo
Item Number 737083
QVC Price £180.00
TSV Price £115.00
P&P £3.95

4 Easy Pay £28.75

Fill your space with a dose of calm and a touch of happiness with Neom's Wellbeing POD Luxe & Oil Duo. You'll receive an electric essential oil diffuser and two aromatic essential oils, designed to help boost your wellbeing in a luxurious way. Find your zen and get ready to embrace a more positive and relaxed vibe!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Neom Wellbeing POD Luxe with Supersize 30ml Exclusive Oil Duo individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £223 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £115 plus P&P, you’re saving £108.

The wellbeing experts - with a mission to boost your wellbeing, Neom offer pampering, luxurious beauty products and home fragrance expertly hand-blended and infused with 100% natural scent. For a boost to both your mind and body, their products are the perfect way to help you create a personalised, spa-like haven at home.

Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% pure essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection/product is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality. What's more, each essential oil blend in your collection comes in an impressive supersize to keep the fabulous fragrance going, plus both are currently only available at QVC!

Remote controlled - tailor your wellbeing to your space and moment with the Pod's remote control which will allow you to adjust the mist intensity, light and switch between Alternating & Breathing modes at the touch of a button.

Breathing Mode - let the Neom Wellbeing Pod guide you to relaxation with its Breathing Mode. Once activated a light will slowly brighten for seven seconds before dimming for 11 seconds to help guide you to a moment of calm.

Stock up on heavenly scent - once you get your Wellbeing POD Luxe home, we're pretty sure you'll want to use it around the clock! So why not select the Subscribe & Save option to keep the fragrance magic going? You'll receive the same duo of supersize essential oil blends in 90 days’ time, at the incredible price of £44 for both (plus P&P), allowing you to enjoy beautifully-blended fragrance for longer.

Remote controlled with a chic, minimalist display
Mists for up to 12 hours with a full tank
Quiet, ultrasonic operation
Adjustable diffusion intensity, light strength and operation times
Automatically shuts off when the tank is empty
Crafted with bespoke gravure ceramic cover and rose gold touches
Designed with a Hevea wooden base sustainably sourced from Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand
Wellbeing Pod Luxe Essential Oil Diffuser measures (w x h): 14cm x 14cm (5.5" x 5.5")
Mains operated

Contains:
1 x Wellbeing Pod Luxe Essential Oil Diffuser
1 x Precious Moment Supersized Essential Oil Blend (30ml) - an invigorating and refreshing scent comprising 21 pure essential oils including vetivert, black pepper, ginger and orange, all expertly blended to help uplift the ambience of your home
1 x Deeply Relaxing Supersized Essential Oil Blend (30ml) - a calming fragrance combining 10 pure essential oils including geranium, juniper and lavender, which work in harmony to create a soothing and peaceful atmosphere in your home
1 x remote control - CR2032 battery included

If you were to buy the Neom Wellbeing POD Luxe with Supersize 30ml Exclusive Oil Duo individually from QVC you’d pay £223 plus P&P.

Wellbeing Pod Luxe RRP £135 cost £72.01
2x 30ml Oils RRP £88 as RRP is £44 each cost £23.47 each

Total RRP £223 cost £118.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I’m going to buy one of these one day but not the deluxe version.
I’ll probably wait until Christmas/Black Friday when the real deals are on.

It’s a lovely item. I have not had any issues with the one I have. I have ordered another for upstairs on this deal.
I just love nice smells/aromas etc around the house, I used to buy loads until I discovered how dangerous they are to my dogs, apparently not just dogs. That being said even if I were still going to buy sonething like this, no way on this earth would I pay such inflated prices, money literally going up in smoke.

Latest posts

Back