Had to turn off. Eveyrthing is SO AMAAAAAAZING !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
I cannot watch this. Jill Franks so OTT again about how amaaaazing the Amazing concealer is.

Makes me want to laugh out loud becuse you can barely see that she wears any make up at all.:sad:a

What's happening just recently it's got worse than ever, they are all at it.
Been thinking are they in for a bonus or employee of the month or something ?
The other week Pipa was doing an OTO only the graphics weren't working, she announced we have an amazing oto price of of of of, don't know what it is yet, just waiting for it to appear on the screen.
Then today she said we have Jill coming up next, can't recall with what, but it will be an amazing hour.
Yesterday Debbie was with Perricoe skincare in the morning show, I'm sure she said she'd had amazing results for trying it.
Low and behold with Lulu today she's been trying the TSV for the last week and has had amazing results or words to that effect.

The ironic thing is the Amazing Cosmetics concealer IS actually amazing!! But because everything is AMAAAAAAAAAYZZZZZINNNG then it's hard to differentiate what is and what isn't. I was hoping this kit would come back in stock so I went for it today :clapping:

I could not cope if I spent all my time at work being amazed, stunned, bowled over, thrilled etc etc like they all do at Qvc, must be so exhausting to be in an enhanced emtional state all the time............

Latest posts

Back