Hairfix

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They also use Tiff to advertise this product. She says she suffers from thinning hair and uses it on a regular basis. We get a shot of her rubbing it into what looks like damp hair, which makes it look thinner, then lo and behold someone gives her a big fluffy blow dry and we are led to believe her her hair has magically doubled in volume! Trouble is, as we see her regularly modelling, her hair ‘in real life’ still looks the same as it always did!

They also use Tiff to advertise this product. She says she suffers from thinning hair and uses it on a regular basis. We get a shot of her rubbing it into what looks like damp hair, which makes it look thinner, then lo and behold someone gives her a big fluffy blow dry and we are led to believe her her hair has magically doubled in volume! Trouble is, as we see her regularly modelling, her hair ‘in real life’ still looks the same as it always did!
They just pick which ever model who has thin hair. Right you're up.

Tiff's hair is over processed and over bleached. This must cause it to break at the ends. No hair product can make your hair thicker. Maybe it can make it 'appear'' thicker, but that's all.
That's very true, over the years I have spent a fortune on 'thickening' shampoos, masks, supplements etc ect, and my hair is still baby fine, my hairdresser told me I seem to have the same average density of strands as everyone else it's just that each strand it very thin...about the only part of me that is thin!

That's very true, over the years I have spent a fortune on 'thickening' shampoos, masks, supplements etc ect, and my hair is still baby fine, my hairdresser told me I seem to have the same average density of strands as everyone else it's just that each strand it very thin...about the only part of me that is thin!
It's all in our DNA. damn it. However, I think fine hair looks very pretty. So much better looking than thicker than thick extensions and braids. I recently read that a whole head of braids can take up to five hours to complete and that a couple of pain killers are recommended due to the pulling on the roots. Ugg !!

If you have thin hair you are convinced that everything would be great if only it was thick, same with thick, curly, straight, the grass is greener on the other side.

In both cases a good cut and accepting that naturally curly/straight will never be naturally straight/curly is the best you can hope for.

I really do feel for ladies who are balding- that I would find very hard to cope with - my heart goes out to them.

Latest posts

Back