Hardy geraniums TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So are mine, except I only got 2 of the splish splash. thats twice in a week. (Only got 2 of the 3 Raymond Evison OTO )What is wrong with nursery employees? Is it in their job description that they can only count to 2!!! :34:
I'm not going to ring again, they'll also think I'm trying to pull a fast one lol

Phone them and say you're not asking for refund or replacement but there was indeed another plant missing and you want to register your displeasure.Plants from QVC are very hit and miss we have had excellent ones,rubish ones,missing ones and dead ones from them.

Mine arrived to and are now planted out in pots as I thought they would get lost in the garden as they where so small and dead looking, so planted them in pots so that I can actually see how many grow in to plants and how many give up the ghost and fail to grow.

Some of mine looked as though they had been try to sprout in transit. Though I have planted them all straight in the ground with a good dose of compost in easch hole and good drink.
Though to-day we have had rain all day so they wont need watering.

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm not impressed with the quality. At least 6 of the 12 plants were damaged or clumped together, making it impossible to separate them without breaking them. I will be calling CS to complain and they will be going back. As someone else said, it does seem to be very hit & miss with QVC plants.

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm not impressed with the quality. At least 6 of the 12 plants were damaged or clumped together, making it impossible to separate them without breaking them. I will be calling CS to complain and they will be going back. As someone else said, it does seem to be very hit & miss with QVC plants.

I just glanced at your user name as I opened your post and I thought -surely the Prime Minister :29: doesn't need to do his shopping on QVC ?"

Apologies if I have offended.

Linda

Got mine too and they look like hairy twigs. Some were big hairy twigs and some were pathetically small hairy twigs. I'm not bothering with their plants anymore.

Just thought I would up date this a couple of weeks on and most of my plants have sprouted in to action and are looking healthy.

Eric's Mum - no, I'm not offended at all. I have a jingle for my radio show of The Stranglers 'Golden Brown' and when I had Dennis Lecorriere from Dr. Hook on he kept calling me 'Gordon' because that's what he thought the jingle said! (He is such a funny man by the way - so many great stories).

PS QVC said they will replace 6 of the hardy geraniums.

Just thought I would up date this a couple of weeks on and most of my plants have sprouted in to action and are looking healthy.

Great! That is good news. :flower::flower:

I've just gone to have a look at mine and only two of the four varieties are sprouting at the moment, in both of the ones that are sprouting two out of the three roots are showing signs of life. So all in all, early stages :thinking2:

Hopefully more to come soon. Did you feed them to bring them along so quickly? Were they already 'shooting' when you received them? I must say mine looked quite...... dormant.....!

Keeping fingers crossed for more signs of life soon :sad:

An update 6 of my 12 plants are showing signs of life but the other 6 are still as dead as a "Doe -Doe" looking I will give them another 2 weeks and then I will be on to CS even though I have had to complain about 2 other Lot's of plant's.

a couple of mine did look as they were sprouting when they arrives. I have this year when bben plant my plants watering them in with a weak Phosphogen solution, and for abot the last 3 weeks giving them a weekly spray with spray and grow.

Refund

Following my last post when QVC said they would replace 6 of the plants, only 3 arrived from Thompson & Morgan and they were in a worse state than the first lot! I spoke to a nice chap at QVC CS and he agreed to refund my payment in full.

Latest posts

Back