Have I missed anything today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ringtree

Registered Shopper
I have been working today, but anyway I have looked on the web and I cannot see anything really great. I wonder if I have missed anything - is there an item that is a great buy on 4 easy pay? Any collections or anything? I wanted Alpha H really, but I am open to suggestions.....

you have missed nothing
nothing at all

she says, reminising on old times wherebeauty days seemed much better
so am I now just cycnical or oversaturated with good products from other sites at better prices and therefore disenchanted with QVC?????????????????????????

Beauty Day was great for me! Although I missed the first section as I can't watch JF. Seeing just how little they had to sell made me chunter round ebay for the afternoon and I found everything I was looking for and for a fraction on the QVC price. I managed to buy 3 Decleor items for the cost of just one of them through QVC. It makes me realise just how expensive QVC is and I wonder what happened to that "bulk buying power" they always used to bang on about. All my purchases are from reputable sellers that I've used before.

I know P&P is a constant gripe here on ST.com, but I'm sure they could have done something a bit different for a special event day. If you bought a handful of items, you'd have spent enough P&P to cover another product. I confess I bought the TSV though - other family members love and swear by some of those SBC gels.

Yep, don't worry you didn't miss much. I agree with Moth about the p & p. There's just no incentive to buy more. If anything, once you had totted up how much p&p you were being charged, you'd be tempted to cancel some items. I'm really proud of myself for not buying anything. Even though Xmas is coming (as we keep being reminded on every show now!) and I saw quite a few things I could have bought, and spread the cost over 4 months, I worked out I would've spent over TWENTY FIVE POUNDS in postage which is quite frankly ridiculous. So I am just going to shop around on websites which have a capped postage charge or who give FREE postage if you spend a certain amount. Sorry QVC, you are going to have to do better. I'm doing my Xmas shopping elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back