Healthy Living with imedeen TSV 03/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

123gfgh j j.jpg

Price is shown here

I can never understand the inflated price of these things. Surely they're no different from your average vitamin pills are they? Or do they contain miracle essences, gathered at dawn by virgin mermaids?

If they contained a miracle ingredient, then every other brand of vitamins would disappear and go bust.

They work on the idea if its really expensive then women will think it HAS to be good and better than others.

Just turned over to have a look, thought I'd landed on Sky films and Love Story was on, but no it was only Chuntley airing her love for herself, oh and for the record there's no way she can fit those knockers in a size 8, without squashing them within an inch of their lives.

They are expensive wherever you buy them.Ive never been tempted but I remember Joanna Lumbly advertising them and swearing by them about 1o years ago.

In my opinion Joanna Lumblys secret is she is tall with good posture and fantastic bone structure.Also she doesnt strike me as being part of the stressful daily grind. I don't think overpriced vitamins are going to give me those. Chuntley will never convince me.

I got the hair and skin tablets in my Powder Beuty box in Dec, £30 and it was a greeat box ......Miss Molly got it too and I've started on these tablets on 15th Dec. My skin does look good not sure if it's them but I've overdone the wine etc and my skin still looks fine.

Might be good skin routine but I must say that the Imedeen must have helped.

I don't think I could ever, pay the full price.

Last edited:
What does anybody think of the ladies they have had one who regularly use Imedeen? One wass in her 70s + looked like a lady who lunches, doesn't have to worry about bills etc. She looked amazing + saidcshe has only missed taking Imedeen once in goodness knows how many years. Then she went into say she had also had a chin lift a few years ago! I laughed my head off at how quickly Claire glossed over that remark. Also, she must be rather wealthy to be able to afford to take these pills all the time at the prices they charge. She didn't look like she had done a hard day's work in her life.

I'm not sure that being wealthy equals good skin or that a working life equals poor skin. Quite a few ladies who lunch can look quite rough (often too much sun) and our grannies who had a hard life often had lovely skin using the likes of Ponds if anything at all.

What does anybody think of the ladies they have had one who regularly use Imedeen? One wass in her 70s + looked like a lady who lunches, doesn't have to worry about bills etc. She looked amazing + saidcshe has only missed taking Imedeen once in goodness knows how many years. Then she went into say she had also had a chin lift a few years ago! I laughed my head off at how quickly Claire glossed over that remark. Also, she must be rather wealthy to be able to afford to take these pills all the time at the prices they charge. She didn't look like she had done a hard day's work in her life.

I saw this, agree with your assessment of the type of woman she appeared to be. She could hardly move her face when talking, strange choice of example to have on.

Imedeen is basically fish scraps combined with a multi-vit/mineral supplement. You'd have to be really gullible to pay these kinds of prices when you could easily construct the same nutritional elements for far less even at Holland and Barrett let alone the Internet vitamin merchants.

It's ridiculous what some women will put in their mouths in the pursuit of happiness and looking younger..............yes, I am aware of how rude that sounds. :mysmilie_17:

I can't say for sure that Imedeen doesn't work, but I personally believe it is a load of old bollocks. About a hundred years ago I worked for Holland & Barrett when I left college. Imedeen used to run a scheme via which if anyone came into the store and asked about skincare products you had to say something along the lines of: "Imedeen is more than a multivitamin and works from within, with its unique biomarine complex," and the mystery shopper would hand them a £20 voucher. You're probably better off taking evening primrose oil and mixed carotenoids. I have learned a lot about skincare over the years as I've battled with skin problems. Now I'm heading into middle age my skin has never looked better and I've never once taken Imedeen. I would hazard a guest that anyone bothering to fork out all that money for the Imedeen capsules probably takes very good care of themselves in all sorts of other ways, and has the money to do so. Having said that I remember one customer who used to come in. She absolutely swore by Imedeen and she always looked great.

Latest posts

Back