Help me to resist wobbling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just like them :)

But the PP of £3-95 puts me off. If it had been £2-95 then ......

And the CR2032 batteries are also off-putting, rather expensive and can't be recharged.

BTW did you know that CR2016, CR2024, CR2032 etc refers to their size? For example, 20mm diameter and 3.2mm thick.

But I am weakening, more help needed not to wobble.

Might be a good toy for cats though.
They are a potential hazard, not planet friendly, probably made in PRC & totally unnecessary. The Q states
'these are ideal for children's rooms or for those that don't like the dark!' You're not a child & I can't imagine that you're afraid of the dark but if that's the case you just need a torch & could shake it around to effect a wobble. BTW do you have a cat?

They are a potential hazard, not planet friendly, probably made in PRC & totally unnecessary. The Q states
'these are ideal for children's rooms or for those that don't like the dark!' You're not a child & I can't imagine that you're afraid of the dark but if that's the case you just need a torch & could shake it around to effect a wobble. BTW do you have a cat?
Used to, they loved knocking things that moved with their paws, and this would be ideal as it keeps coming back up, as well as lighting up if they knocked it correctly.

Bit it's the wobble I like !
It's that part that would annoy me. If I need a light to be on it needs to be doing it's job of lighting the area not unsteady and wobbling about. I think you are a lost cause with this one Stratto so buy them if you must but just accept that you may be wasting money on qvc's expensive postage.

Used to, they loved knocking things that moved with their paws, and this would be ideal as it keeps coming back up, as well as lighting up if they knocked it correctly.
We go old school & throw a scrunched up piece of foil or receipt for Sox to flip around. Fortunately he hasn't come across any 🕷️ so far this autumn which is a relief. As you no longer have a moggy whether this is ideal for them or not doesn't apply to you. You don't need these, they are unnecessary so just keep repeating "unnecessary"...

It's that part that would annoy me. If I need a light to be on it needs to be doing it's job of lighting the area not unsteady and wobbling about. I think you are a lost cause with this one Stratto so buy them if you must but just accept that you may be wasting money on qvc's expensive postage.
Absolutely. Our son in law has several sets of these glasses, they're awful.

I must have 200 to 300 torches etc in my collection already.

These days I only buy novelty ones like these, or those that have a unique design, or are extremely high quality.

It is easy these days to spend many £100s on one torch (yes, really).

We go old school & throw a scrunched up piece of foil or receipt for Sox to flip around. Fortunately he hasn't come across any 🕷️ so far this autumn which is a relief. As you no longer have a moggy whether this is ideal for them or not doesn't apply to you. You don't need these, they are unnecessary so just keep repeating "unnecessary"...
My (OH's) 5 year old grand-daughter may like one though.

Latest posts

Back