Hi guys

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hi all happy new year sorry not been around not been well, but on the mend now i hope hehe see u all on rocks and the openday next week i hope daz:9:

hi all take a look at just a few items

Attachments

• 2009-01-08_11-49-18_08012009044.jpg
    2009-01-08_11-49-18_08012009044.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 182
HI all what a good day yesterday, nice 2 have met so many people both from the chat and the staff at rocks. had fun

Hi Daz
I could'nt do the open day but i did watch the goings on, on the comp you all looked like you were having loads of fun and i seen you in the gallery talking to Jamie nice to see some of the faces behind the familiar names lol glad you had a nice time

wow Daz what a collection of loose gemstones you have there. What loose stones are you still looking for? looks like you have got most gemstones there Daz

Daz, I'm having a lovely relaxing evening, thinking about my bling (and having a wee glass of wine ;))!! Lol!

you should be making a list of what you have and put it against steve's book (or other sources) and check what else u need LOL but then you'll get very frustrated LMAO

Shireen, click on Daz's name, and it will take you to his profile page. On the r/h side of the page about two thirds of the way down, you'll see Daz's album, just click and view. HTH.

:doggie:

Thanks for that M4G - I was wondering that too ...... away for a look now. Oh and nice to hear you Daz, look forward to seeing more pics xx

Latest posts

Back