ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mio Navman M300 3.5" Touchscreen In Car Sat Nav UK & ROI Maps & Case
Item Number: 562469
QVC Price £96.75
Today's Special Value Price £79.92
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Find your way throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland with this smart, slim Mio Navman M300 sat nav. The GPS has a bright colour 3.5" touch-screen with an intelligent Day/Night display so that it won't dazzle you when it's dark. Its handy lane guidance system makes sure you know which lane you need to be in at tricky junctions. You can also find your way around using geo-tagged NavPix of points of interest from Navman's online NavPix library. It uses a fast SiRF InstantFixII receiver for quick GPS connection and an 8-digit postcode recognition system.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.562469

You are super, clever, marvellous SCW but I am not impressed by this TSV.....is very boring.......but thank you for finding it! x
(Sorry for late reply, only just turfed DD off 'puter, as hers broken!)

Amazingly, no-one had any advice for me on this so I decided to go it alone and buy it anyway. :sweat: This is either going to be a v good decision or a v bad one but I'll just have to take the consequences. :grin:

Amazingly, no-one had any advice for me on this so I decided to go it alone and buy it anyway. :sweat: This is either going to be a v good decision or a v bad one but I'll just have to take the consequences. :grin:

Think I saw this in PC world today for £130, so its a good price at least... :nod:

They are just very easy to use and you can add POI's easily (points of intrest), and they always seem to work alot better than others i have used.

Latest posts

Back