Homeworx by Harry Slatkin TSV 10/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Harry Slatkin TSV 1.jpg
    Harry Slatkin TSV 1.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 211
The ever shrinking wax company. They burn fast too so you may just get an hour burn out of these. 🤣

Thought the vessels looked a wee bit twee
Are they suitable for the UK market?
Mmmmm they are very American traditional. The Fragrances dont have great depth to them The better yankee have some lovely perfumes. Very well crafted. Not all but some. Harry Slatkins floral scents are very traditional not quirky or with unusual notes. Full on but boring/bland just my opinion

Homeworx by Harry Slatkin Heirloom Orchard Ceramic Fruit 4 Wick Candle
Item Number: 811642
QVC Price £33.50
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

This four-wick candle from Homeworx by Harry Slatkin boasts the beautiful Heirloom Orchard fragrance with notes of apple, Bartlett pear, oakwood and fig, and is housed in a statement ceramic floral fruit vessel with a removable lid. Perfect as a housewarming present or to give your own home decor a fabulous focal point, this showstopping candle will flood the room with fragrance until it smells like a spring orchard.

Heaven scent - this candle's large vessel provides a wide fragrance throw that will fill the entire room and gives you up to 35 hours of burn time, bringing the fragrance notes of the season into your home with scents of juicy apple and Barlett pear mingled with heady oakwood and fig. Heirloom Orchard is the perfect way to give your home a fresh update without compromising on complexity.

Take your pick of the bunch - whether you prefer a juicy apple or a ripe pear, this candle comes in a large glazed ceramic vessel intricately shaped as a three-dimensional fruit, with a beautiful floral texture all over it. Simply remove the lid (complete with an adorable stalk!) to light your candle and when you put out the flame, pop the lid back on to turn it back into a nature-inspired centrepiece for your living room or kitchen table.

Make the most of it - once you've burnt your candle, you can use the sturdy, high quality vessel as a storage box to house pot pourri or cotton wool in the bathroom, your favourite jewellery in the bedroom or even your essential keys beside the front door! It makes a gorgeous statement for your spring/summer decor that's sure to turn heads.

Trust the expert - Harry Slatkin is well established in the field of fine home fragrance, offering beautifully-crafted scents encased in equally elegant vessels to treat the senses. This design is a thoroughly different and charming addition to your home fragrance collection, not only for its complex scent but for its enchanting fruit vessel too - perfect for making a statement.

• Delivered to UK mainland only
  • Burn time: up to 35 hours
  • Candle (h x w): 16.5cm x 17cm (6.5" x 6.7")

Design options:

• Apple
  • Pear

Contains:

• 1 x Heirloom Orchard four-wick candle (396g)

All measurements are approximate

I posted in Aldi thread earlier today - extra large candles - available from Thursday 13th May, if anyone is interested.

Not for me but I am not a candle person even Neom which I bought at Christmas was not great for my airways.This is a typical American offering, looks like a lump of plaster.Can anyone really put up with this guy and Flinty gasping, I suppose she is overcome with the scent! Not overcome enough to carry her off.

I think she could be gasping due to the fumes given off this TSV - very twee …

Mind DF gasps over a lot of things!

Very over hyped range imo. Cant imagine the TSV smelling wonderful at that price. Will be dumbed down to reflect the lower pricing.

Had my first (and last) dabble into HS candles last year. Initially I was blown away by the appearance and quality of the set I bought - I spent about £40 which is far more than I'd usually spend on candles, so I was expecting quite a lot from them. The fragrances were really strong, but unfortunately the first one I burned made me feel nauseous as it was so sickly sweet, the second one was lovely, and the third in the set I gave away as a xmas present...so money not completely wasted. I thought the glass containers were amazing and that I'd be able to find a use for them afterwards - I couldn't, so they went into the charity donation bag. I tend only to burn candles during autumn/winter time so on that basis "I'm out" . Gonna stick to the cheapies I normally buy in future.

I want to try this range but this year is my year of non clutter. Once the candle is burned that's a huge piece of "stuff" to hang around your house into which you can put more "stuff". At least with Yankee they burn away to nothing and that's that. I've stopped buying them though. I buy melts from Asda at £2.50 for 6 cubes and they smell nice enough.

If Q reduce HS candles enough I'll give them a go. This is quite a good price for the TSV. Not going for it though.

CC

Latest posts

Back