HC TSV 3.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 192
  • HC TSV 4.jpg
    HC TSV 4.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 202
  • HC TSV 5.jpg
    HC TSV 5.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 204
Youngest Twirlette took me to Bluewater a couple of weeks ago and she was most disappointed that we weren't offered a sample in store. I thought that it was because of the restrictions plus it would be difficult to eat wearing a mask 🙄 Personally I don't know what all the fuss is about, give me a slab of Galaxy any day, but her father-in-law loves it and his birthday was coming up. Unfortunately they didn't have the varieties that he likes so we ended up in the Lindt store instead. I don't like those either but I think that this stems from when she was a weekend girl in the department store where I worked. Every time she opened a store card account she was rewarded with £4 and a box of Lindt. She was rather too good at it and I am afraid that I rather overindulged 🤢

Hotel Chocolat 140 Piece Luxury Chocolate with Gift Boxes & Bags
Item Number: 813892
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.94
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £15.98

The only thing better than a taste of luxury is sharing it with those you love. Showcasing an impressive 24 chocolate Selectors and two gift boxes and bags to present them in, this mouth-watering collection from Hotel Chocolat is the ultimate in indulgence, presenting your palette with both classic and festive flavours including Billionaire's Shortbread, Burnt Caramel Praline, Mulled Wine, Christmas Mess, Blackcurrant Cheesecake and so much more. So sit back and savour the flavours Once you've tasted chocolate this good, you'll never go back.

*A great saving: If you were to buy a set of 24 luxury chocolate selectors individually, directly from Hotel Chocolat you’d pay £96, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £47.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £48.06.

Delivered directly from Hotel Chocolat - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK Mainland, including Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland.

A taste of everything - Hotel Chocolat's beloved Selectors feature six individual chocolates or a small slab, perfect for trying all sorts of different chocolate recipes and experimenting with different flavours. These tasters are also an ideal size for handing out to friends after dinner or stuffing a stocking with, so you can share the taste adventure!

Have them on hand - ideal for the season ahead when friends pop in for a drink or family calls by unexpectedly, these delicious chocolates are sure to delight even the fussiest of foodies! They work beautifully as an accompaniment to a coffee, a little gift to celebrate the season or laid out on a plate to impress your guests and have them dive into when they want to indulge. Everyone will be wanting an invitation to yours this year!

Fabulously festive or old favourites? You don't have to choose! There's an array of beloved Hotel Chocolat classics in this collection, such as Dizzy Praline, Gianduja Bombe, Billionaire's Shortbread and Mississippi Mud Pie, as well as festive favourites to ring in the season, such as Christmas Mess, Jolly Penguin and Mulled Wine. So whether you're feeling Christmassy or seeking the comfort of something classic, there's something for every mood in this collection.

Gorgeous gifting - with two branded gift boxes and bags included in this collection, the lucky recipients will know the treat they're in for before they've even opened them! You can split this set up into two, giving each loved one a fabulous set of 12 Selectors, or divide them up even further to create four fabulous presents or even 24 sweet stocking fillers! The choice is yours, but we wouldn't hold it against you if you couldn't bear to give them all away… we give you full permission to treat yourself!

Recognised name - Hotel Chocolat is a well-known British chocolatier and cocoa grower, with its own plantation in Saint Lucia. Using premium ingredients and crafting creative new recipes, their aim has always been to make eating chocolate a beautiful and pure experience.

• Suitable for vegetarians
  • Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
  • Salter Espresso Martini and Mulled Wine Selectors contain alcohol
  • Store in a cool, dry place away from strong odours
  • Shelf life: minimum 3 months upon delivery

Contains:

• 1 x Burnt Caramel Praline Selector (88g)
  • 1 x Mulled Wine Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Ultimate Milk Selector (85g)
  • 1 x Clementine Selector (54g)
  • 1 x Raspberry Smoothie Selector (70g)
  • 1 x Salted Espresso Martini Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Passion Fruit Selector (55g)
  • 1 x Gianduja Bombe Selector (59g)
  • 1 x Salted Caramel Cream Selector (55g)
  • 1 x Jolly Penguin Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Simple Dark Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Billionaire’s Shortbread Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Cinnamon Bun Selector (83g)
  • 1 x Blackcurrant Cheesecake Selector (86g)
  • 1 x Christmas Mess Selector (76g)
  • 1 x Carrot Cake Selector (80g)
  • 1 x Dizzy Praline Selector (70g)
  • 1 x Tiramisu Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Milk & White Slab (100g)
  • 1 x Pecan Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Mississippi Mud Pie Slab(100g)
  • 1 x Salted Dark Chocolate 70% Slab (100g)
  • 1 x Banana Smoothie Selector (73g)
  • 1 x Raspberry Riot Slab (100g)
  • 2 x gift boxes
  • 2 x paper gift bags

A great saving: If you were to buy a set of 24 luxury chocolate selectors individually, directly from Hotel Chocolat you’d pay £96, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £47.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £48.06.

Selectors & slabs are £4.50 each so worth £108, but they offer 3 for £12 so with offer worth £96 as above.
Cost £52.89 incl p&p used in calculations, so each item is approx £2.20 each.

£53 delivered. Yikes! Lloyd, are you saying each chocolate is £2.20??? That's ridiculous and I don't care how posh or tasty or anything, that's just too much money for one bite of chocolate. I'll stick to my Freddie Frogs left over from Halloween.

CC
The selectors are little boxes with (I think) 6 chocs in each.

£53 delivered. Yikes! Lloyd, are you saying each chocolate is £2.20??? That's ridiculous and I don't care how posh or tasty or anything, that's just too much money for one bite of chocolate. I'll stick to my Freddie Frogs left over from Halloween.

CC
I went on the Hotel Chocolat when I got this TSV email and was shocked that the Selectors had gone up from 3 for £10 to 3 for £12...

It’s not too bad for the slabs which are usually 2 in a pack (100g) so £40 per kilo on the offer (£45 individually). But some of the selectors are only about 60g which runs to £62+ a kilo.

I compare the kilo price with chocolate I love and rate such as Leonidas esp their Gianduja - one of my favourite treats, which are less expensive..

I do enjoy some of their chocolate, especially the super milk, and some of the selectors such as a the dizzy praline but I would really want to be able to choose my own.
(I used to be in their “tasting club” so sampled a lot of their chocolates and I hated quite a few esp those with alcohol or fruit in (most!))

I went on the Hotel Chocolat when I got this TSV email and was shocked that the Selectors had gone up from 3 for £10 to 3 for £12...

It’s not too bad for the slabs which are usually 2 in a pack (100g) so £40 per kilo on the offer (£45 individually). But some of the selectors are only about 60g which runs to £62+ a kilo.

I compare the kilo price with chocolate I love and rate such as Leonidas esp their Gianduja - one of my favourite treats, which are less expensive..

I do enjoy some of their chocolate, especially the super milk, and some of the selectors such as a the dizzy praline but I would really want to be able to choose my own.
(I used to be in their “tasting club” so sampled a lot of their chocolates and I hated quite a few esp those with alcohol or fruit in (most!))
Checked on Ocado selectors are 3 for £12 on there too...up 20%.

Latest posts

Back