Hourglass Cosmetics Launches 19/09/21 at 5pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh! Hourglass now owned by Unilever. Who now want them to be in the premium range of brands.

They have just released eyeshadows not case and small for £28 each, the cases cost £10 to hold a single eyeshadow up to £16. They were always an expensive brand anyway.

Saying that, I own a few of their brushes for a number of years No4, which I love and use all the time. The original blushes, 3 of them. The loose powder I use all the time.

I suspect we will get the shimmer palettes they release in the show.

I Googled them and they are stocked by Cult Beauty and I have a 15% discount voucher.Don’t think, well know ,I won’t be using that on makeup.Those days are long gone, I now stick to old favourites and many eyeshadows are to glittery for my aged eye lids.

Oh I love Hourglass!!! Their powders and blushers are just beautiful. I've only ever bought the mini ones as the full sized ones are so expensive, and only use them on special occasions 🙂

I often rub a drop of one of my face oils onto my palms then lightly press onto my face after applying makeup.It takes away any look of powder or that too made up look and gives a ‘ freshness’, only a very small drop though, not an oil slick!

I often rub a drop of one of my face oils onto my palms then lightly press onto my face after applying makeup.It takes away any look of powder or that too made up look and gives a ‘ freshness’, only a very small drop though, not an oil slick!
And a lot cheaper than using HG’s setting spray; which promises a soft focus look for only 47 of your earth pounds….
£47 for summat that’s probably mostly water….?

I doubt I will end up buying. For some reason, I look older in makeup than without.
The first time I used their soft light finishing powder on my zoom calls, people from work messaged me to comment on how well I looked lol my daughter gave me the pallete as a gift otherwise I would have still been using Laura Geller filter finish !!

Oh dear, those blushers looked very nice….. I have a stash of LG ones though so must avoid.

Latest posts

Back