"House of Kimbie" - Ellis, really?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ellis is selling tea lights and the fragrance is being described as being Ambergris. Isn’t ambergris whale vomit and used in the perfume industry as a fixative giving longevity?I have never, ever heard of it named as an actual fragrance though.

🤣🤣🤣yes Ostrichkeeper, that’s right! I once heard Carmel on TJC say that a perfume contained Amber. Queue a difficult conversation between Perry and her when he explained what Ambergris actually was!

Steve and Ellis with some kind of food supplement I think. Book on counter titled Fibre First. Wouldn’t think any one one this channel would need fibre after the💩 they come out with.

Oh crikey they’ve now got Mrs Bossy Boots aka Sara Davies on. I think she is part of the Hobbymaker set up.

Ellis is selling tea lights and the fragrance is being described as being Ambergris. Isn’t ambergris whale vomit and used in the perfume industry as a fixative giving longevity?I have never, ever heard of it named as an actual fragrance though.
Any minute Adina will come in, telling us to buy it 'cos we're saving more than we're spending.

Every time I hear or see the word Ambergris, I think of Futurama.

I turned on today and I honestly thought I was watching a pre-recorded show - Ellis, in a hot pink blouse, pink balloons, selling Kimbie candles. She was wearing the same blouse and selling the same candles yesterday, I'm sure she was!

Ellis is comparing their £14.99 candle against Gucci and Joe Malone as usual lol.What is she thinking wearing such a frumpy looking blouse? And pink nail varnish to top it all off.All she’s short is a pink hair band.

I see that they’re proudly selling Russian diopside again. How very ‘ethical’ of them lol.Ellis is making certain that everyone knows she was unwell because she’s mentioned it multiple times and keeps doing it.

I see that they’re proudly selling Russian diopside again. How very ‘ethical’ of them lol.Ellis is making certain that everyone knows she was unwell because she’s mentioned it multiple times and keeps doing it.
She should take some of that snake oil/crystal healing malarkey stuff that they’re always flogging. Or perhaps she took too much of the super fibre?

Won’t be long before they are sneaking in the Russian Diamonds they bought by the shedload into the schedule!

Oh, and Hi Ellis! I saw your dig at us again today.

I see you've still forgotten to apologise about that Tanzanite ring you misled viewers with though......................

Is is amnesia you suffer with, or selective reading?
Does she actually mention the site or?????
So I know what to listen out for

Mind you, I can't blame her for being a bit irritable. Selling a house is always stressful. Especially it it takes a while. *Waves at Ellis* Perhaps you could offer a "Game of Trust" on it? :)

Mind you, I can't blame her for being a bit irritable. Selling a house is always stressful. Especially it it takes a while. *Waves at Ellis* Perhaps you could offer a "Game of Trust" on it? :)

Maybe she's selling it in the same manner as she sold that Tanzanite ring for that they got a ticking off from the ASA for - telling viewers to grab it now at £400,000 while it's on the estate agents website for £250,000......................

Does she actually mention the site or?????
So I know what to listen out for
She doesn't mention the site - but there's been a few occasions where we've had a rant about something on here, and she's commented the very next day when she's been on-air.

We once commented on her singing - and the next time she went live, she went on about some "horrible people" not liking her singing.
We also mentioned about there being too much Jade - and when Ellis was on next, she said "I make no apologies for Jadeite", etc
We also mentioned about the amount of times she cuts to VT's - and she had a dig back to us about that too.

I also wrote a very specific comment on here once - and a very specific mentioning of that topic came up the next time she went live.

There are far too many coincidences where we've discussed something on here - and then Ellis has brought up that topic next time she's on air to have a dig back at us.

So she's either reading this forum - or someone else is, and feeding back what we've said, very quickly.

Oh, apart from when uber-trustworthy, 'Game of Trust' Ellis misled viewers during a Tanzanite Ring sale once and Gemporia got a warning for it off from the ASA. She doesn't seem to bring that up or offer an apology on air. Funny that.....................

She must suffer with selective reading.

Maybe she's selling it in the same manner as she sold that Tanzanite ring for that they got a ticking off from the ASA for - telling viewers to grab it now at £400,000 while it's on the estate agents website for £250,000......................
Nah, it's up for sale at much more than those figures...

Latest posts

Back