How about an old story, related to Gems, the stone.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ant7t

Registered Shopper
This is how far I have come. Remember I mentioned ebay? No? Well, I did. I went through a phase of buying jewellery from it when I first joined way back. I suppose this could be related to Gemporia too ;) So, I've been having a bit of a clear out. I found the invoice for a JADE and silver ring I bought. Postage was £15. Cost of this 'rare jade and silver ring'? (it's description). 80p :p Guess what? It wasn't jade :p

This is how far I have come. Remember I mentioned ebay? No? Well, I did. I went through a phase of buying jewellery from it when I first joined way back. I suppose this could be related to Gemporia too ;) So, I've been having a bit of a clear out. I found the invoice for a JADE and silver ring I bought. Postage was £15. Cost of this 'rare jade and silver ring'? (it's description). 80p :p Guess what? It wasn't jade :p

Jade is a stone that you have to be VERY careful with when buying. It's one of these easiest and most common stones to create in a lab.

As much as I think Troth's tat is WAY overpriced, I'm also highly suspicious of those 'identical' pieces that people find on eBay and Temu for like £4.

Jade is a stone that you have to be VERY careful with when buying. It's one of these easiest and most common stones to create in a lab.

As much as I think Troth's tat is WAY overpriced, I'm also highly suspicious of those 'identical' pieces that people find on eBay and Temu for like £4.
I could tell with my eyes shut it was fake, but it didn't cost the earth: 80p. I'd have died six deaths and some if it were genuine for that price :p But silliness aside, that too amazes me how 'jade' can be sold for peanuts and other places it is too much.

Latest posts

Back