How flipping tall is Richard Ward??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry, but I hate all this 'celebrity' endorsement and name dropping. Alex Jones, Amanda Lamb.....who??!!!! Hardly celebrities. My, how the meaning of that word has changed over the years.

I never like a salesperson/brand who feels they have to name drop. Desperate, sad, disillusioned and tasteless.

Rant over :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

His face fascinates me ... what has he had done? Reminds me of a ventriloquist's doll.

Doesn't Leighton Denny stand on a box when presenting? I'm sure I read that somewhere or maybe I have him confused with another vertically challenged guest.

Richard said last night he was pushing 6ft 4 I think? Or he was 64?!! Leighton's not that little, he's taller than me and I'm 5ft 5. and you can usually see his glorious shoes! I am sure the celebrity pushing comes from QVC rather than the guest, they must think some of the 'glamour' rubs off and that if we use the same shampoo as Kate we'll have hair like hers....judging by some of the tat they push our way, you can't blame 'em for thinking we were born yesterday. He resembles Peter thingy from Dragon's den in a magic mirror!

There are a few people in the public eye who are actually living Spitting Image Puppets, not requiring wax clones! Richard would be one of these. If they so required a wax, they could re-cycle John Majors for a close match

Leighton Denny's puppet would be bourne from a recycled Jimmy Somerville from The Communards :grin:

Last edited:
I always use the hairdressers own style as an advertisement for their salon and products - well the only person that compares to Richard Ward is Hermon Munster so its not for me!! There is something very unlikable about him in my opinion and since hes been mentioned here, i feel the same about Leighton

I always use the hairdressers own style as an advertisement for their salon and products - well the only person that compares to Richard Ward is Hermon Munster so its not for me!! There is something very unlikable about him in my opinion and since hes been mentioned here, i feel the same about Leighton

Oh that Denny man grates on me so much. Then he opens his mouth and he drives me to distraction!!! :banghead:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Richard said last night he was pushing 6ft 4 I think? Or he was 64?!! Leighton's not that little, he's taller than me and I'm 5ft 5. and you can usually see his glorious shoes! I am sure the celebrity pushing comes from QVC rather than the guest, they must think some of the 'glamour' rubs off and that if we use the same shampoo as Kate we'll have hair like hers....judging by some of the tat they push our way, you can't blame 'em for thinking we were born yesterday. He resembles Peter thingy from Dragon's den in a magic mirror!
Funny he he he he he he 6ft 4 or 64. Mind you he looks 64 with whatever he's done to his hair, its dreadful, and i agree with
snarly his face looks like its had a bit of help, botox maybe, did hear him mention something along those lines, he might have been
joking, or then again ..........:happy:

Well Debbie F must have been wearing flats because he was a good foot taller than she was.

I'm not really in to "designer" shampoos. I used to be a massive fan of Tigi but having forced myself to use up all the tutt I'd ever bought I've realised my barnet doesn't care much what I use. It's as happy with Herbal Essences as it is Tigi.

I do agree though. Name dropping certainly doesn't make me inclined to buy.

Sorry Caipirossi I like Leighton Denny. Looks like a well scrubbed brickie but paints nails better and faster than any manicurist I've ever been to!

One thing I know from checking out sites devoted to Nail Art. Not one that I have come across, features Leighton Denny polishes. One acknowledged receiving a freebie to try out but no swatch was made. They use Nails Inc, Essie, OPI, China Glaze etc. I wonder why no LD?

jimmy somerville! THAT'S who he reminds me of!
Thought you mean Richard reminded you of Jimmy somerville, and thought maybe you needed new glasses, then i realised you meant Leighton he he He does a bit :bow:

One thing I know from checking out sites devoted to Nail Art. Not one that I have come across, features Leighton Denny polishes. One acknowledged receiving a freebie to try out but no swatch was made. They use Nails Inc, Essie, OPI, China Glaze etc. I wonder why no LD?

Cos his polishes are classy enough on their own and don't need tarting up with art?!!!! He's got 2 cocktail polishes airing this weekend, like that crackle stuff, but better. All in my opinion, of course;-)

Well, the long and the short of it is... :wave: I don't mind Richard or Leighton: they're both just tootling along doing their jobs personably enough, I reckon.

Latest posts

Back