How QVC is your face today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My face has been LGed again today but just thought I'd post to say my nails aren't now. Went to Sainsbury's today for some grocery shopping and feeling fed up cos I couldn't get the frozen chicken I wanted had a nosey at the Maybelline stand. Thought that's a lovely red nail lacquer, I don't have that colour. Have just applied it and it looks identical to a Nails Inc one that I have - doh! Need help in getting over my nail lacquer addiction. x

My morning face - qvc - elastology wash - the one that does not hurt. HIAJ moisturiser, Smashbox primer. BE foundation with HALO. Smashbox fushion from new kit and O GLOW. Love Laura Geller masacara. Lipstick but need a stain as fed up with re -applying. Laura Geller highlighter from Italy tsv under eyebrows. Non QVC - Boots no 17 or 7 eyeshadow. Evening face - Qvc Elastology wash as it is ok and it is lasting a lifetime. Will exfoliate with Liquid Gold. I also have philosophy The Great Mystery. Deep moisture treatment - Decleor Neroli oil or Iris or Akin. Non Qvc will Cleanse with Neutrogena wave, or a Korres cleanser. Evening moituriser - HIAJ. I have had really bad hormonal acne ( I'm 43) and since I have abandoned Decleor it has got better as I think the plant hormones (am I right?) have not helped. But I am on waitlist for Gatineau and will try Perricone next month as HIAJ is not enough. My face is nearly all QVC and the 30day mbg has given me confdence to buy and try. I don't return much but Boots does not cut the mustard in this area. I do not want to waste money. But since my early QVC days when I discovered MP yellow powder, Boots has improved. I had yellow skin as a child/teenager and no foundation in Boots suited me. It was a revelation when I saw MP as I learnt what to do as I don't have English rose skin. Since my MP discovery I have found better products but yellow based foundations are better. Again Boots has improved since then. I would like to try MAC and Shuemura. Anyway, sadly I am loyal to QVC even though it is over priced as it has helped. (But I love TK maxx as you find great wonders there).

My face has been LGed again today but just thought I'd post to say my nails aren't now. Went to Sainsbury's today for some grocery shopping and feeling fed up cos I couldn't get the frozen chicken I wanted had a nosey at the Maybelline stand. Thought that's a lovely red nail lacquer, I don't have that colour. Have just applied it and it looks identical to a Nails Inc one that I have - doh! Need help in getting over my nail lacquer addiction. x

I do that! I've got a thing for slightly metallic reds and have several that look pretty much the same colour really! I just remembered that I also do the same with lip coloured lippies! Oh dear! :mysmilie_81:

My morning face - qvc - elastology wash - the one that does not hurt. HIAJ moisturiser, Smashbox primer. BE foundation with HALO. Smashbox fushion from new kit and O GLOW. Love Laura Geller masacara. Lipstick but need a stain as fed up with re -applying. Laura Geller highlighter from Italy tsv under eyebrows. Non QVC - Boots no 17 or 7 eyeshadow. Evening face - Qvc Elastology wash as it is ok and it is lasting a lifetime. Will exfoliate with Liquid Gold. I also have philosophy The Great Mystery. Deep moisture treatment - Decleor Neroli oil or Iris or Akin. Non Qvc will Cleanse with Neutrogena wave, or a Korres cleanser. Evening moituriser - HIAJ. I have had really bad hormonal acne ( I'm 43) and since I have abandoned Decleor it has got better as I think the plant hormones (am I right?) have not helped. But I am on waitlist for Gatineau and will try Perricone next month as HIAJ is not enough. My face is nearly all QVC and the 30day mbg has given me confdence to buy and try. I don't return much but Boots does not cut the mustard in this area. I do not want to waste money. But since my early QVC days when I discovered MP yellow powder, Boots has improved. I had yellow skin as a child/teenager and no foundation in Boots suited me. It was a revelation when I saw MP as I learnt what to do as I don't have English rose skin. Since my MP discovery I have found better products but yellow based foundations are better. Again Boots has improved since then. I would like to try MAC and Shuemura. Anyway, sadly I am loyal to QVC even though it is over priced as it has helped. (But I love TK maxx as you find great wonders there).

I'm sorry to hear that you're still suffering with hormonal acne. I did too for quite a while and whilst nothing made it stop I found Dermalogica PreCleanse & Clean Start helped me immensely. there are always sample sachets on eBay to try them out for a small outlay if you wanted to. How long have you been using Liquid Gold cos I really would have thought that that stuff would help - they recommend it for acne don't they? I tried Cleanance K from Avene as well and quite liked it.

I always look to see what QVC bargains I can find in TK Maxx too. When we drive up to The lake Disrict in afew weeks we're going to pop in at the QVC outlet in Warrington cos it's situated conveniently near the M6 apparently! Yay! :mysmilie_1828:

Lucky you going to an outlet! Yes I have never had spots until now as I have dry skin and they are scarring ones so it is confusing and I am thinking of antibiotics if I cannot help myself. Liquid gold did not help, but now I have calmed my skin down - maybe it will. I want to try Perricone, but like you I really love natural type products, but they dont like me at the moment. I haven't tried the ones you recommend, yet..p.s I saw A'kin haircare and bought an eye product in TK Maxx a couple of weeks ago so eep looking there.

Lucky you going to an outlet! Yes I have never had spots until now as I have dry skin and they are scarring ones so it is confusing and I am thinking of antibiotics if I cannot help myself. Liquid gold did not help, but now I have calmed my skin down - maybe it will. I want to try Perricone, but like you I really love natural type products, but they dont like me at the moment. I haven't tried the ones you recommend, yet..p.s I saw A'kin haircare and bought an eye product in TK Maxx a couple of weeks ago so eep looking there.

It might be worth seeing the doc hon. You never know -maybe they can help? I've never seen any A'kin my TK Maxx but I will keep my eyes peeled! :mysmilie_687:

I do that! I've got a thing for slightly metallic reds and have several that look pretty much the same colour really! I just remembered that I also do the same with lip coloured lippies! Oh dear! :mysmilie_81:

I used to do it with lipsticks as well! Bought myself a new cleanser from Sainsbury's yesterday as well (AY will be tutting right now!) as I have three persistent whiteheads and a blackhead on my right cheek that are not moving for love nor money. Bought the Biore one that heats up on application as their scrub used to work for me. It was half price so thought I'd give it a go. Anyway the tube instructions said to moisten my face but not my hands and warm the product up in my hands before applying to the face. Problem with this was that all the heat had gone by the time it got to my face so I ended up adding more plus I ended up wetting my hands otherwise it did not spread on my face but went on like a putty! Will persevere for a week otherwise I think it's gonna be a case of steaming my face and trying to push them out! - Sorry, hope noone is eating breakfast whilst reading this. x

Latest posts

Back