Hp tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almy

Registered Shopper
Hi Guys

Is this good value, thinking of a new PC and my TV in Kitchen is on its way out.

Almy

I've just watched the 1100 presentation of this with Claire Sutton, I also watched the midnight one with Dale.

Claire was constantly talking over the expert, interrupting him every time he tried to demonstrate one of the features so he was never allowed to explain anything fully. At one point he did say something like "I'd really like to show this feature" after being interrupted about 3 times in 30 seconds while trying to do so.

She was also constantly making trite and completely unecessary remarks, and was TOTALLY irritating all the way through. I haven't seen her before, and will avoid any programmes in future when she is on.

In contrast, Dale let him demonstrate it properly.

I have the 20inch model touch-screen PC (a previous TSV).

In general, I like the touch screen, EXCEPT sometimes it doesn't register and you have to touch it a few times, and also, the screen often zooms in to HUGE print of its own accord. I think that, unless you move your finger exactly vertically (to scroll the screen up and down) it thinks you are trying to enlarge it.

I have had to keep my old XP PC as I can't get many things to work on the HP. For example, if I record music from the web using Audacity, it also records all the sounds in the room from the built-in microphone, and I have found no way to stop this.

Actually, the instructions are non-existent, and the tutorials are pretty useless, and don't ell you half the things demonstrated on QVC. That's why I am watching the presentations, hoping to learn how to do things on mine.

Latest posts

Back