I am sorry Mikey but ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fair play to him, at least he laughed at himself.

But I genuinely hope he never does that again :eek:

Mike would find it harder to explain away the rubbish he was saying when selling an amplified indoor TV aerial earlier this evening; I caught the start of his sales pitch and he said (in other words) that with the introduction of digital TV, terrestrial aerials have got smaller compared to what was required before digital TV, heavily implying that you don't need a big TV aerial for digital TV. That statement is utter tripe if you don't live in a strong signal area (applies to many of us), and if you amplify a weak signal you end up amplifying the interference as well. (A signal booster can improve reception under certain circumstances but it can't work miracles.)

Anyway there's not much point complaining to the ASA about that one since they may try to wriggle out of it by saying that Mike was misinterpreted, but if anyone saw this and wants to complain then feel free to do so.

Bingo Balls seemed a bit rattled last night. It's like people are on his back for every little thing he does. He said he gets critique from upstairs, other people don't have to do it. He seems bothered by something but only a couple of weeks ago, he wasn't bothered.

I wonder what's eating him? :wonder:

Bingo Balls seemed a bit rattled last night. It's like people are on his back for every little thing he does. He said he gets critique from upstairs, other people don't have to do it. He seems bothered by something but only a couple of weeks ago, he wasn't bothered.

I wonder what's eating him? :wonder:

If several people were criticising me I would probably take time out to think if they had a point.

But then again I don't have an ego the size of Mars though.

If several people were criticising me I would probably take time out to think if they had a point.

But then again I don't have an ego the size of Mars though.

If anyone had a go about you hey would me to answer to ;-) (and no don't get excited M&M that isn't me saying I can understand your unswerving loyalty, I say that because I know Wirral is coolio) :p

PJ

If anyone had a go about you hey would me to answer to ;-) (and no don't get excited M&M that isn't me saying I can understand your unswerving loyalty, I say that because I know Wirral is coolio) :p

PJ

If anyone from 'upstairs' has had a go at Bingo Balls I hope it's regarding his comments to female colleagues.

He did that very old 'gag' of suggesting Sally had farted on set last night. In my opinion it wasn't funny or appropriate the first time he said it, let alone the umpteenth time. However, he laughed out loud so at least he finds himself amusing.

Sometimes the guy really dosen't seem to have a clue. I can only assume the time must just fly by in his girlfriends house.

Correction, Mike + Ladyslashgoddess and Mike Jr. live in an observatory with the Vivitar telescope. Television proudly provided by Sky... :wonder:

Has he ever said what his sons name is? I would have guessed it would be something like Dwayne or Troy. Or possibly Shane, or Wayne.

Or perhaps Kai.

I've just come off the telephone to the Social Security services and they've never heard of anyone named 'Bingo Balls'... they are currently checking the National Census.

MFI Security Services have also stated that "Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental" with regards to Mike Mason/Bingo Balls and that Bid.tv is broadcasting from an open mine in Tanzania going through several satellites to evade justice. You have been warned.

Latest posts

Back