I don't watch Charlie Bears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
but it was on when I walked into the room. Has that lady always been so thin? Given that tv pads you out a fair bit she must be extremely thin in person. I hope she isn't feeling pressure to be thin for tv, it's not necessary to be a size 6 for the camera to like you.

Its not that attractive to be too boney, but some people are just naturally skin and bone and cannot put on weight to save their lives, I don't know if she is like this. Whats the expression Joan Rivers uses? You can never be too rich or too thin.

I have a tv in the kitchen that makes people appear to be a normal size and then the tv in the living room spreads them out to a size xxxl (especially noticable when craft shows are on :mysmilie_507:).

Its not that attractive to be too boney, but some people are just naturally skin and bone and cannot put on weight to save their lives, I don't know if she is like this. Whats the expression Joan Rivers uses? You can never be too rich or too thin.

I have a tv in the kitchen that makes people appear to be a normal size and then the tv in the living room spreads them out to a size xxxl (especially noticable when craft shows are on :mysmilie_507:).

I'm not entirely sure that's the telly's fault :tongue:

Latest posts

Back