I need this.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went a bit crazy this weekend and ordered a few things, just when I had been complaining that there was never anything I wanted to buy on QVC. The Southwestern Silver range is so lovely that it becomes so very hard to resist. I know exactly how yazrose feels and I am sure that it won't be long before that lovely bangle is hers.

And I thought I was alone this weekend in keeping the economy afloat! It's like buses, there's nothing you like for weeks then they all come at once. What did you get Mia? I didn't buy anything during the shows but went online afterwards to see what was left. Lo and behold a pair of earrings I'd manage to resist were still there so I guess I was just meant to have them. Then I found a matching ring (sort of) in the clearance section and although stocks were low, my size was still available. I did manage to resist the L'Occitane TSV but went for something else instead. Thankfully the Carole Hochman pyjamas I wanted were sold out in my size! Yazrose, hang in there.

You are not alone in keeping the economy afloat - I keep telling my hubby that when the next parcel arrives!!! You good peeps on here seem to be good a showing more bargains that I simply cannot live without! Each month I say 'its ok if I overspend this month I can be good next month......??':TEA:

Gosh thats a lovely bangle Yazrose but I know what you mean about saving up first!! I just had a crown this month at the dentist and a new passport!! The tooth was 198 and the passport 72quid so now I am skint!! I bought the l'occitane tsv and some yogurt for my easiyo maker and I have decided not to watch QVC for a bit.My 2 boys need passports next month for this years hols,they are 46 quid each too!! I will never be rich !
You keep putting a bit aside and it will soon mount up. Good for you,we all need a treat now and again,mine was my l'occitane which came today and I am really pleased with it.

Latest posts

Back