I wonder if the presenters get really bored..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She iz from Austria, isn't she, or am I getting her confused viz Kurt Waldheim? Similar hairdo and all zat, but he looked better in ze brown shirts und ze jackboots, but only just...

Hungary, dahlink: Budapezt to be zhpecific.

Though ven zhe vaz born (1917), it vaz part off ze Auztro-Hungarian Empire.

I zink, dahlink, that ven zhe vaz born (1817), zere vaz som dizpute about it being part off ze Turkish Ottoman Empire, zo it ez entirely possible zat I hav been ingesting too much of ze Eastern Promise, Fry's Turkeesh Delight. Dahlink, do plees bear een mind zat zere are other chocolate snackettes on ze market, black orr ozerwize.
PS: It vaz, vaz it not, ze one-time huzband of Zsa Zsa's, ze George Sanders, who left ze zuicide note saying zat eee waz leaving zis sweet cesspit off a worrld because eee waz bored? I muzt admit, I like hiz style.

She iz from Austria, isn't she, or am I getting her confused viz Kurt Waldheim? Similar hairdo and all zat, but he looked better in ze brown shirts und ze jackboots, but only just...

I zink, dahlink, that ven zhe vaz born (1817), zere vaz som dizpute about it being part off ze Turkish Ottoman Empire, zo it ez entirely possible zat I hav been ingesting too much of ze Eastern Promise, Fry's Turkeesh Delight. Dahlink, do plees bear een mind zat zere are other chocolate snackettes on ze market, black orr ozerwize.
PS: It vaz, vaz it not, ze one-time huzband of Zsa Zsa's, ze George Sanders, who left ze zuicide note saying zat eee waz leaving zis sweet cesspit off a worrld because eee waz bored? I muzt admit, I like hiz style.

Why split hairs?, clearly her ethnicity is the UNDEAD, kin to dracula maybe?, he's from around her parts innit? All I know is, she has been given last rites about 95 times and she's still here.

You do the maths.

I would love to be a fly on the wall behind the scenes.

I have visions of Craig being nothing more than the glorified teaboy, delivering La Roberts her Black coffee in her dressing room as she is draped on a chez longe dressed in a long kaftan with a turban on her head. He ponders if he'll ever be promoted to presenting anything other than Yankee candles and Northern nights.

The Girlies are in their pink dressing room plastering on their Lidl face cream that they have carefully put into a Gatineau pot so that Alison won't give them a slap. They giggle to themselves that today they can sell face cream that costs £75 to all those poor guillable viewers especially if they convince them that after they are 40 their entire facial structure will collapse. "If we throw in lots of words like science, technology and molecules they'll fall for it."

There is a special room that contains a folder for phrases they must say at least 10 times per show. The presenters go in there to practise daily. Can you believe the price, The value in this kit is immense, This can be worn with a white T shirt, jeans and you're good to go,We have a queue situation, This will suit you if you have brown hair, blonde hair, red hair any hair. I have at least two of these at all times in my bathroom.

Hysterical laughter can be heard in the QVC canteen as the latest fashion ranges are modelled by ridiculously tall and slim models. The presenters discuss at length how they will brainwash the viewers that polyester is fashion forward and how this will fit and suit them even though it doesn't fit the models properly .Glen is giving a powerpoint explaining what all of his jargon means. Fabrication, playful and texturisation are on page one and must be included at all costs

There is a Christmas room where various goods that poundland have rejected are displayed and set aside for a thrilling weekends viewing in october.

They leave QVC towers and head to the high street to get their 3 for 2 offers in Boots and clothes and bags from Primark. Lots of their jewellery that they claim is B&W is purchased there and even Simon Wilson can't tell the difference.
Once home they settle down ready for more of the same tomorrow

Last edited:
Why split hairs?, clearly her ethnicity is the UNDEAD, kin to dracula maybe?, he's from around her parts innit? All I know is, she has been given last rites about 95 times and she's still here.

You do the maths.

Well, I wouldn't put it past her. :tongue:

La Gabor had the lead role in a non-singing production of "Der Fledermaus".

Or as it was more commonly known by incredulous reviewers: "Der Flabberghast".

I believe at one point she was considered quite a catch, but certainly no later than the Pleistocene era.

Yes, I believe her fluency in MuMu is well known to all, and apparently works better than an epilator, although leaving a similar rash.

Always remember to moisturise afterwards.

Failing that, take plenty of antibiotics.

Latest posts

Back