If QVC gave you £100 to spend, what would you spend it on?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
i must be in a wishful mood! I would choose a Tiganello handbacg and possibly spend the rest on some Red Carpet Gel nail varnish.

I can't get enough of Alpha H right now, so I'd spend it on this brand or towards a Vita Mix.

Wel it certainly wouldn't be any clothes from their fashion ranges, as its been many many years since i've seen anything i'd like to wear on QVC!

Ooh, good question.

I'd try all the things I've thought about but haven't risked buying:

- A Calico Fudge kit for £25 (I've always worried I'll get sick of fudge half way through the pack)

- Bronzo piece of jewellery £25 (to see how it holds up to the daily battering of life in general)

- Pair of Diane Gilman jeans in one of the bright colours - probably the royal blue ones (haven't tried them before because the bright colours have less stretch in them).

I wouldn't mind taking the risk with someone else's money.

I would buy Yankee Candles (probably tarts and Votives that I use the most). Maybe a beauty TSV depending on what takes my fancy.

A few mouth gags for the presenters because they seem to think they are more experts than then guests who are with them.

Another pair of the Clarks Nettle boots which have been one of my best tsv buys and I`d spend the remaining money on ABC bodywash.

A gadget yet to be invented that I would point at the screen and 'zap' away the plonker presenters like Lee, and replace them on permanent auto with the Aurora guy with the deep voice - Q's equivalent of George Clooney !!!

I would either or some beauty/make up products as that's what I spend the majority of my money on. Or I would buy a pair of mini EMU boots because I've wanted to try them for ages but worry about sizing & then the cost to send them back.

Don't forget that you only have £94.05 after deducting cost of post and packing.

Actually, 3 x £4.95 = £14.85 which means I could spend £28 per item, so I think I'd be okay with my Sak bag (£25), my slanket (maybe around the same) and the SBC is £27.50 and the rest I'd donate to Breast Cancer Care to make up for what they missed in the past.

A gadget yet to be invented that I would point at the screen and 'zap' away the plonker presenters like Lee, and replace them on permanent auto with the Aurora guy with the deep voice - Q's equivalent of George Clooney !!!

Oh yes that would be great!!!

Latest posts

Back