In The Salon with SBC TSV 29/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only thing I haven't tried yet that I want to is the collagen gel.

SBC 5 Piece Arnica Heroes Skincare Collection
Item Number: 218780
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £5.95

This five-piece Heroes Collection from skincare expert SBC includes two super-size versions of the Arnica Skincare Gel, two full-size Arnica & Black Pepper Warming Body Cremes and a salon-sized version of the Arnica Shower Creme infused with lavender and rosemary essential oils. Designed to pamper your skin throughout the seasons, treat yourself and the family to this collection of skin heroes from SBC.

Great for gifting - this collection features two each of the Skincare Gel and the Body Crème so you could split it into two and give one set to your best friend - you'll just have to toss a coin to see who gets the wonderfully moisturising Arnica Shower Crème. We know what we'd do.

Supersized heroes - featuring popular gels and crèmes from the SBC range including two supersized Arnica Skincare Gels, a product that was a QVC UK Beauty Excellence Award winner in both 2014 and 2015.

A tailored routine - you can customise your existing beauty regime by mixing any of the skincare gels into your own moisturisers or body butters, or layering with other gels to create your very own bespoke beauty product.

Want to pamper yourself throughout the seasons? - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 90 days at Today’s Special Value Price.

The Arnica Gel can be stored for 2 years unopened in a dry, dark environment and then 1 year once opened

Contains:

2 x Arnica Skincare Gel (1000ml; supersize) - a water-based skincare gel enables quick absorption into the skin without the need for strenuous massage, and is ideal for both adults and children. Contains arnica Montana extract, an ancient ingredient that has been used for centuries
1 x Arnica Shower Crème (500ml; salon size) - moisturising shower cream is enriched with arnica. A deep cleansing formula, this shower crème is ideal for use in a hot bath when muscles and joints feel fatigued or after strenuous activity like sports or gardening
2 x Arnica & Black Pepper Warming Body Crème (100ml; full size) - infused with arnica and an energising tincture of black pepper and cinnamon bark spices, this body cream will leave your skin feeling invigorated
1 x random sample (4ml)

How to use:
Arnica Skincare Gel:

Apply one to two pumps onto the skin and massage lightly until it disappears
For an intense treatment apply a thick layer and allow to absorb for 20 minutes
Can be used on its own as a moisturiser or added to other products
Use as often as required - suitable for the whole family
Arnica Shower Crème
Apply to a damp sponge or wash cloth, wash gently as it lathers, rinse thoroughly

Arnica & Black Pepper Warming Body Crème:

Apply sparingly to the body only on localised, targeted areas such as your back, shoulders, neck and calves
Allow the warming sensation on the skin to develop; an increase in temperature and high colour may appear on the surface of the skin for a short period, which is normal
Avoid delicate, intimate areas and do not apply to broken skin
Wash hands after use

Want is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item, then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Auto-Delivery SBC 5 Piece Arnica Heroes Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231492

If that was muscle soak instead of gel I'd have bought that - I want to try the muscle soak.
Does anyone use it?
Does it work?

Yes, it's so comforting! I've just read the description for the shower crème & it does say that is ideal for putting in the bath so I'm going to try it.

Nothing in the SBC range ever worked for me, the Collagen Gel just sat on my skin, and when I broke my knee (yes, it was as painful as that sounds. :mysmilie_17:) about five years ago, I hoped Arnica would be as good as the reviews and ease the pain slightly, but to no avail.

Arnica did work for me, some years back I went over on my ankle so my foot was very swollen. I slapped the Arnica on and kept doing it every few hours, you could actually see the swelling going down!

The Collagen Gel is nice as a body moisturiser in hot weather nothing more. For one the collagen molecule is too large to go into the skin and do anything. Marine collagen is a different thing as its from seaweed. But SBC never say which sort theirs is synthetic, cow, human or seaweed?

Ice also brings swelling down within hours, but they market Arnica as a pain relief product. I am honestly pleased for people if it's works for them, pain isn't a nice thing to live with, but unfortunately it never worked for me. It didn't work for my sister in law who sprained her neck and back doing a workout (she'll do anything to steal my thunder :mysmilie_17:) I gave her the rest of my litre bottle but she felt no benefit either, I suppose not everything will work on everyone.

I'm sure it's a lot more accessible for people to make ice which is free, than buy Arnica which can work out quite expensive that some people can't afford, and doesn't necessarily work for everyone, anyway not to worry it's like I say each to their own and what ever works for you.

Arnica gel does nothing for my arthritis.

However I do find it excellent for relieving the pain of minor burns and scalds - which I get quite often due to arthritic fingers dropping stuff! I good thick layer (after running under cold water of course) really helps both the pain and scarring for me.

How early in the day did this sell out, does anyone know?
I went to order it in the afternoon & just got " this item is no longer available"

I don't know when sold out for sure but they were selling advanced orders in the 2 pm show.

Latest posts

Back