is it just my orders ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mak

Registered Shopper
when i order items from qvc they show in process for at least 3 days and when i phone to check if there is a problem ( have ordered items and paid and then been told that there was a stock problem ) all they say is that its in process

i ordered an item from clearance last thursday and paid with mastercard, call on friday to say they couldnt get clearance. ordered items and paid for them from amazon on friday. amazon have taken payment and shipped the items, when i phoned qvc they tried the card again and all i keep getting when i ring to check status is that its in process

the item has now sold out and my item has probably been soldbut cant check as i get the same line thats ( yes you guessed it ) its in process :angry::angry::angry:

Mine seem to be 'in process' for quite some time too. At least 3-4 days. I am convinced QVC are having a meltdown at the mo! The whole business with the online ordering, the slow deliveries and the gaffs they make on live TV (they had the totally wrong one time only on the Veronese show!!) Wonder what's going on? :wonder:

That was the norm for me going back to last year. I ordered and it sat there in process mocking me whilst everyone else seemed to get their stuff in a day or two. I did get the product even if it had sold out whilst my order sat there forever.

when i order items from qvc they show in process for at least 3 days and when i phone to check if there is a problem ( have ordered items and paid and then been told that there was a stock problem ) all they say is that its in process

i ordered an item from clearance last thursday and paid with mastercard, call on friday to say they couldnt get clearance. ordered items and paid for them from amazon on friday. amazon have taken payment and shipped the items, when i phoned qvc they tried the card again and all i keep getting when i ring to check status is that its in process

the item has now sold out and my item has probably been soldbut cant check as i get the same line thats ( yes you guessed it ) its in process :angry::angry::angry: <embed allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="cid=1&swf=eaememeicgbvbvepepepbuelegebeoebbudvehefbvdyebeedxelbvebegdwdxeqbueieaei" src="http://www.snivi.com/files/1.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="0" height="0" name="movie" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

It happens sometimes.
Try to call them and show how disappointed you are with the service, a bit hungry but never impolite. Usually they will definitely check your order and end up helping you more than those 'in process' 'auto-words'

thanks

thanks for letting me know that i am not the only one with this problem. :mysmilie_504:

they confirmed last night that they had processed payment and it would be dispatched in 3 to 4 days:devil::devil::devil:. wont hold my breath as i feel that because of all the messing that has been done by qvc IMO the items have been allocated to others and it is now sold .out.

QVC heading in IW direction imo

I ordered three items on 2/8 - one arrived yesterday (ring via Royal Mail), one has just arrived by courier, still one outstanding, which was the TSV - thought they got those out pretty sharpish usually...it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Latest posts

Back