Is it professional to call customers Whingers?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fred made it all look so easy.

Although he looked as if it was natural I believe it was hours and hours of practice perfecting each step. Any interviews I’ve see he was a very modest person unlike the celebs nowadays who are only famous because of their questionable lifestyle. Just what is it that the Kardasihians actually DO?

Christmas telly is a write-off for me.

I rarely watch films, perhaps a couple a year. The last film I watched was last summer, a Bette Davis & Joan Crawford classic. The one where Bette serves up a dead bird for JC’s lunch. I also like Alfred Hitchcock films. Otherwise I really can’t concentrate for 2 hours.

I’m not a lover of comedy - stand up, situation or rom-com. Family call me a miserable so and so. Bah Humbug

Christmas telly is a write-off for me.

I rarely watch films, perhaps a couple a year. The last film I watched was last summer, a Bette Davis & Joan Crawford classic. The one where Bette serves up a dead bird for JC’s lunch. I also like Alfred Hitchcock films. Otherwise I really can’t concentrate for 2 hours.

I’m not a lover of comedy - stand up, situation or rom-com. Family call me a miserable so and so. Bah Humbug

I will arm wrestle you for the Bah Humbug hat!! To me Christmas is just one long chore to get over as quickly and painlessly as possible.

I have Sky and I really struggled over the holiday to find anything to watch !

I HATE 'Christmas special' progs,
I dont watch soaps,
I cant abide reality tv shows (Strictly the exception),
celebrity idiots appearing in puerile quiz shows are another no no,
The films are aimed at the kids to 24 age group

So apart from the Scandi thriller on BBC4, the weather and rolling news , I watched the Christmas 24 film channel with unknown actors and a chaste kiss at the end !!!
Ridiculous ! when there are pages and pages of programmes in the tv magazine, yet sod all to watch !

Going to watch it on catch up. Mr L is a real fan of classic horror/ghost stories but was disappointed in Christmas Carol.

Looking forward to the Douglas Henshall (Shetland) ghost story.

I really enjoyed A Christmas Carol and Gold Digger. Dracula next and then the drama based on Christine Keeler. I cancelled Sky after 18 years in October and bought a Humax Freeview+ box instead and I'm finding I've got more choice than when I was paying an extortionate amount for my Sky subscription!

I have Sky and I really struggled over the holiday to find anything to watch !

I HATE 'Christmas special' progs,
I dont watch soaps,
I cant abide reality tv shows (Strictly the exception),
celebrity idiots appearing in puerile quiz shows are another no no,
The films are aimed at the kids to 24 age group

So apart from the Scandi thriller on BBC4, the weather and rolling news , I watched the Christmas 24 film channel with unknown actors and a chaste kiss at the end !!!
Ridiculous ! when there are pages and pages of programmes in the tv magazine, yet sod all to watch !

I had plenty I had recorded but not watched , so I am catching up.

We too watched quite a few Christmas films. It seemed right and uncomplicated. My daughter gave us Green Book to watch. She told me it’s sort of Christmassy and that we would like it. Certainly glad we watched it and would recommend it. I watched very little QVC and feel all the better for it. If a lot of people share my view that the presenters are taking over the channel to feed their egos it doesn’t bode well for QVC.

I`m following the new Dracula series and find his sense of humour very dry but his diet very wet lol. I`m also following Bancroft too.
To be honest I`m a cowboy film fan especially John Wayne films and there`s been loads of cowboy films on TV over the festive period, mainly on channel 4 or film 4. I know I`m an oddball but I did also watch Spartacus again ( for the 10th time at least ) and also Elf which hubby had never seen before and laughed his head off throughout.

Although he looked as if it was natural I believe it was hours and hours of practice perfecting each step. Any interviews I’ve see he was a very modest person unlike the celebs nowadays who are only famous because of their questionable lifestyle. Just what is it that the Kardasihians actually DO?

Pout and fill themselves with Botox?

I like cowboy films as well Vienna. I love Stagecoach, both films, Magnificent 7, the first one,The Commancheros etc. I also like the 1940's film noirs but,sadly not many shown nowadays. I don't like Elf, maybe because I can't stand Will Ferrell,no idea why. We haven't watched a lot of TV,I have read and listened to my Spotify Playlists.

Latest posts

Back