Isn't Julia married?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not married but been with my other half for over ten years which is longer
sadly than many stay married these days. I would never call my OH partner
as it is not enough. Together we make a unique and special "whole" so we call each other
the other half.
Oh dear, I must lie down for a bit as I think I just had one of my rare drippy soppy moments!!:confused:

p.s. have a fab day

I don't have a partner but if I did (when I do :heartbroke:) I would call him my other half, it's quite romantic and intimate without being embarrassing for others.

Linda

I don't have a partner but if I did (when I do :heartbroke:) I would call him my other half, it's quite romantic and intimate without being embarrassing for others.

Linda

My fella always refers to me as "my treasured companion". Any old ladies in earshot think it's lovely................but, come to think of it, I'm to be an old wrinkly too. We have been an item for 24yrs but have never lived together or married. He once answered a questionnaire on snoring like this:

My fella always refers to me as "my treasured companion". Any old ladies in earshot think it's lovely................but, come to think of it, I'm to be an old wrinkly too. We have been an item for 24yrs but have never lived together or married. He once answered a questionnaire on snoring like this:

Q Does your snoring disturb your partner so much that he/she sleeps in a separate room?

A Yes, it is so bad that she prefers to sleep in a separate town.

(which is true)

I've been with my other half for 17 years and that's what we refer to each other as. Blissfully unmarried. One girl at his work apparently said "why aren't they married - doesn't he want to get married"?!!!! of course I'm desperate to :mysmilie_483:

Latest posts

Back