I've only gone and done it....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nailprincess

Registered Shopper
Ok, I know I should know better, but I've been naughty and bought 2 of the Summer Showers L'Occitaine and the Cherry Blossom shower gel offers. I'm telling myself that I have 30 days MBG and that they're on easy pay.

But hold on there's another show starting at 1pm, somebody stop me :devil:

Ok, I know I should know better, but I've been naughty and bought 2 of the Summer Showers L'Occitaine and the Cherry Blossom shower gel offers. I'm telling myself that I have 30 days MBG and that they're on easy pay.

But hold on there's another show starting at 1pm, somebody stop me :devil:
I think you are beyond help. :headbang::headbang:

Surely you will just have to get the EDT to cool you down for that 3pm meeting you will be rushing off to :clock:

Lol Loveinamist!!

I haven't indulged in the fragrance, and I was awfully good and didn't buy anything in the 1pm show.

I haven't bought anything to bathe 'the little people' in either. I wish she would say children, it always reminds me of the 7 dwarves when she says that.

The Cherry Blossom EDT is gorgeous!! I always use it during the day. My son buys me a Cherry Blossom gift box every Christmas at my request!! If you haven't tried the EDT, I don't think you would be disappointed.

It looks like the handcream has won in the 2010 beauty awards best handcream. I thought the winners weren't being announced until tomorrow.

I nearly succumbed to the cherry blossom bargain price on Friday, but just as i was going to order it my friend rang and asked if i wanted to go to Bicester outlet yesterday. Anyway, they also have 500ml bottles for £15 each, which is about the same price as QVC currently have (as a duo). But Alexis said that QVC had all the 500ml stock? Well Bicester had plenty of it and i checked the use by dates - 2012 so no probs there. They also had duos of peach blossom 250ml gels for £17.50 - Alexis said they were disconntinuing these? Yes i brought those as well! At least there was no P&P!!

She's been telling porkies then! Thanks for that Pickles, I'm going to Cardiff at the weekend and will have a look at their stuff in the shop there. If I find a bargain I'll send the QVC stuff back!

Latest posts

Back