Jade, jade, jade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lindsey was selling it this morning, Ellis is selling it as we speak and she has just said that Lynn will have more jadeite pieces for us this afternoon. According to the schedule, Hattie will be selling it too at 10pm. Between the amount of jade and the fact that the jewellery I recently bought was made in China, it makes me think that they have some interesting contract with some Chinese vendors

Happily I’m in the office today. Fingers crossed that it’s all gone by the time I get home 🤣🤣🤣😀

The extremely rare jade will be on several times throughout today and yesterday Gemporia Lifestyle had a wheel composed mainly of jade, pearls and queen conch

Jade Troth on with Ellis flogging Burmese jadeite items by the hundreds in quantity.

Much rarity, so elusive. The mines are mined out, apparently.

No mentions of the sanctions on trade with Myanmar in any of the verbal diarrhoea spewing from Dave or our El's gobs.

Jade Troth on with Ellis flogging Burmese jadeite items by the hundreds in quantity.

Much rarity, so elusive. The mines are mined out, apparently.

No mentions of the sanctions on trade with Myanmar in any of the verbal diarrhoea spewing from Dave or our El's gobs.
Where do you buy your jade from? Oh, you don’t. You just go on a forum about shopping tv and moan. Bore off

Nooooo.....4pm more blooming jade with the jade expert Jade Troth. Zzzzzzzzz....
I am now wondering if Dave's blown Gemporia's 2023 budget by buying up all the available jade he can.

For a supposedly rare material, Gemporia must have warehouses full of this stuff. And "rare" artistically carved jade mixed with gold tone metal?

Mmmkay 🧐

Oh. Dave has made a documentary too. Can hardly wait. He’s been waffling on since 4 o’clock and not shown a piece. Still banging on about pieces in the thousands or museum grade pieces. Not a remote idea of the price. All this is designed to reduce the calls into the call centre so they can employ fewer staff.

Oh. Dave has made a documentary too. Can hardly wait. He’s been waffling on since 4 o’clock and not shown a piece. Still banging on about pieces in the thousands or museum grade pieces. Not a remote idea of the price. All this is designed to reduce the calls into the call centre so they can employ fewer staff.
It takes him 40 minutes to talk about one stone - so I would imagine a documentary by him would take about 5 hours.

I'm baffled as to what the method is behind this madness - but it won't be to reduce the amount of calls into the call centre. The call centre also handles the calls for Jewellery Maker, Hobby Craft, Sewing Street and Gem Collector too - so I would imagine the call centre is constantly busy anyway.

I just think it's a way of having to justify their salaries. It wouldn't make sense to retain Dave, Toby and Jake all year round just to go to the occasional trade fair and / or mine to source stones - so in between sourcing stones, I suspect they throw them on the telly to give them some work to do.

They didn't need to worry about that when Steve was the one sourcing stones because he owned the company - he wasn't taking an extra salary.

I'd have shown them the out of the door, along with Colin, to save costs rather than axing presenters.

It takes him 40 minutes to talk about one stone - so I would imagine a documentary by him would take about 5 hours.

I'm baffled as to what the method is behind this madness - but it won't be to reduce the amount of calls into the call centre. The call centre also handles the calls for Jewellery Maker, Hobby Craft, Sewing Street and Gem Collector too - so I would imagine the call centre is constantly busy anyway.

I just think it's a way of having to justify their salaries. It wouldn't make sense to retain Dave, Toby and Jake all year round just to go to the occasional trade fair and / or mine to source stones - so in between sourcing stones, I suspect they throw them on the telly to give them some work to do.

They didn't need to worry about that when Steve was the one sourcing stones because he owned the company - he wasn't taking an extra salary.

I'd have shown them the out of the door, along with Colin, to save costs rather than axing presenters.
Maybe they could help out in the refund department, instead of boring the pants off viewers :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back