Jade Troth is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BuT ThE ChInEsE CaNt GeT EnOuGh Of It!

As he's still flogging the shite to us 2 years later instead of flogging it in bulk to the Chinese that are 'screaming out for it'.

Didn't he say the Chinese were waiting to see him at Tuscon? Strange if he did, because he seems to have bought it all back with him again.............

FFS TJC now got a jadeite pen and bracelet of 80 quid ...

apparently 3 people brought it so far, the original price was 1799 ha ha

I think that they left the decimal point out

How exciting. Another 2 years of Jadeite!
Only 2 years? You're optimistic that a) it's only 2 years of the stuff, and b) Gemporia will be on air that long

I ordered this jadeite pendant necklace out of sheer curiosity to see if it looks as good irl. It appeals to me so it will be interesting to see what it looks like when it comes. It was cheap as chips compared to Gemporia prices lol.
IMG_20240228_124753_303.jpg

What they meant was they've been flogging it since the year 1799😄 . And still the supply hasn't run out. Will the supply of jade ever end? Will Dave Troth ever stop lecturing us with a severe look on his face? Will our descendants thank us in 100 years time when they're all millionaires? Answers on a postcard....

What they meant was they've been flogging it since the year 1799😄 . And still the supply hasn't run out. Will the supply of jade ever end? Will Dave Troth ever stop lecturing us with a severe look on his face? Will our descendants thank us in 100 years time when they're all millionaires? Answers on a postcard....
No postcard needed. I can answer that right here.

The answer to all those is 'no'.

Latest posts

Back