Jade Troth is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a piece of Csarite. It's one carat and in a cluster of very good zircons. There is a definite and very noticeable colour shift in the Csarite. I get the deep pinks red and greens.
I've got a Csarite ring, the stone is about a carat with two small diamonds, one each side. I've noticed flashes of reds and greens from the Csarite stone.
A family member has a gorgeous heart cut stone (about 1ct in size) - and it has very noticeable colour change in normal daylight - from light pistachio green, to golden brown, to reddish-pink.
Nice to hear. Truly.

My curiosity got the better of me and I did a tiny bit of research on DT. Reason I say this bit is he's younger than I thought. Born in 1988. Started at Gems 12 years ago, give or take, so from a 'child'. Not a great deal to find on Linkedin. Rarely go there now. But, I know nothing of tik tok. And presuming he is a business in his own right, all I can find via his linkedin is clips from tik tok. Isn't that too mainstream for a jewellery house? Although, it is Chinese so maybe he gets commission for using it? :p

So, this just proves how full of s**t Dave Troth is.

Gemporia are currently showing a re-run of Dave's "Carbonate Jade" show from earlier.

Dave says, and I quote, "We've got thousands on the phone lines".

Then he says "We've only got 40 of these available".

35 minutes of waffle later, he says "There's only one left - these are gonna be gone" - shortly followed by "Loads of people have missed out".

Well, obviously not - because they've been available again tonight on this 11pm re-run. Not only that, but if you go to buy it on the website, it allows you to add THREE to your basket - so there are at least three available from earlier today.

How does he expect to be taken seriously and come across as credible when, in the space of 35 minutes, they've gone from having "thousands of people" scrambling to get their hands on just 40 bangles - yet they still didn't sell out.

The guy is completely full of s**t and tells nothing but lies.

My curiosity got the better of me and I did a tiny bit of research on DT. Reason I say this bit is he's younger than I thought. Born in 1988. Started at Gems 12 years ago, give or take, so from a 'child'. Not a great deal to find on Linkedin. Rarely go there now. But, I know nothing of tik tok. And presuming he is a business in his own right, all I can find via his linkedin is clips from tik tok. Isn't that too mainstream for a jewellery house? Although, it is Chinese so maybe he gets commission for using it? :p
I would have put him at older than 36, probably early 40's. Perhaps it's the true brilliance and quality of the on-screen jade that was distracting me....he pales into insignificance when compared with its' beauty.

He blethers on forever. And did anyone see the 'heritage watch' thing a few years ago? 35 minutes and then they finally showed (revealed!) them.

They looked about £20 worth from China on Amazon!

He is surpassing himself. 53 mins into the hour and the price of the pendant hasn't even been up on screen. I've had to mute it more than once, though boredom. He's talked so much he's overheated: took his jacket off and as I edit this it's no price at 55 mins.

Latest posts

Back