Jadeite on TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whilst I am totally fed up with Troth droning on about the jadeite, at least there is some information made available. TJC are very scant on detail and I certainly haven't found information on treatments and origin. So making a comparison seems nearly impossible.

Whilst I am totally fed up with Troth droning on about the jadeite, at least there is some information made available. TJC are very scant on detail and I certainly haven't found information on treatments and origin. So making a comparison seems nearly impossible.
Agree 100%. Tjc never admit to treatments on any of their gemstones. Also, they don't disclose the gram weight on some of their 9k gold items, especially chains from the lower priced 'Maestro' collection. I was tempted to buy a gold chain a couple of days ago, priced at £179.99, but there was no mention of its gold weight, even on graphics. It looked good for the price on screen, but with everything so massively magnified, it was probably just a trace chain! How do they get away with this? There are a lot of complaints on this forum about Gemporia, some justified, some not, but in my opinion, Gemporia are way ahead of TJC when it comes to honesty & disclosure of information.

Latest posts

Back