Jemma Forte - Brand Ambassador, Political Editor or ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like her. 😁
Me too. I could do with a nice MB show and OTO today as I just went out for a walk and fell over a raised paving stone. I tried to throw myself towards a hedge for a soft landing but didn’t make it, 🤕. So I’m quite fed up now and have retired hurt for the day with a very sore hand.

Going back to her articles for The Times, she clearly must have contacts at the paper and she uses them to express her underlying bitterness towards men. In one she was saying that men find her intimidating because she has opinions and stands-up to 'man-splaining' ... er, no, we don't. My dear you sell liquid soap on a shopping channel what real knowledge do you have of the geopolitical situation between Russia and Ukraine? It's great you have an opinion, but I'm really not interested in it and certainly not intimidated by it.

Look, I'm sorry her husband left her, but she should move on instead of becoming one of those bitter and angry types who appear on TV like Beverly Turner who seems to constantly go on about James Cracknell (her ex). I fear Helen Skelton will be next after her Husband walked out. At least Helen and Beverly don't wear ridiculous outfits that would be more suited to a red light district than a supposed high-end shopping channel. It would be nice if Ms Forte wore hem lengths that complimented the length of legs, hasn't she got any girlfriends to give her fashion advice? I get the impression she might not, she probably likes hanging around with men ... fluttering her eyes lashes and using her 'little girl' voice. Ugh.

Refreshing to hear the views of a man - I think you well and truly have her sussed.

Me too. I could do with a nice MB show and OTO today as I just went out for a walk and fell over a raised paving stone. I tried to throw myself towards a hedge for a soft landing but didn’t make it, 🤕. So I’m quite fed up now and have retired hurt for the day with a very sore hand.
Put more water with it next time!

I quite like her. 😁
I think she's 'playing a part'

Oh, I'm not saying she isn't good at flogging liquid soap. She is good. She'd be wonderful on a stand in a department store doing the whole schtick.
You do realise Jemma became a presenter and an author long before she started as brand ambassador for Molton Brown on Q?

Clearly not making a living at it though. She's a "bitsa" like Jackie Josephs, several irons in the fire, a bit of tv presenting, a bit of crafting, a bit of upcycling, a bit of waxing lyrical on poly/elastene that will end up in the charity bag (now there's another project for her ! - upcycling old clothes that she's helped to flog).

Clearly not making a living at it though. She's a "bitsa" like Jackie Josephs, several irons in the fire, a bit of tv presenting, a bit of crafting, a bit of upcycling, a bit of waxing lyrical on poly/elastene that will end up in the charity bag (now there's another project for her ! - upcycling old clothes that she's helped to flog).
I wonder if she's going to 'open up'/'speak out' /other/ about the menopause soon?

I wonder if she's going to 'open up'/'speak out' /other/ about the menopause soon?
That really did make me laugh. All these "experts" that aren't medically qualified and have jumped on that "next big thing" bandwagon to MAKE MONEY. They don't care about anyone's menopause symptoms, only how they can manipulate it to put themselves in the limelight and boost the bank account.

I think I had the menopause but I must be the only person on the planet that didn't notice (and yes I know I am either seriously lucky or I haven't had it yet - despite being nearly bus pass age).

CC

That really did make me laugh. All these "experts" that aren't medically qualified and have jumped on that "next big thing" bandwagon to MAKE MONEY. They don't care about anyone's menopause symptoms, only how they can manipulate it to put themselves in the limelight and boost the bank account.

I think I had the menopause but I must be the only person on the planet that didn't notice (and yes I know I am either seriously lucky or I haven't had it yet - despite being nearly bus pass age).

CC
I heard wine makes you forget about the menopause (?)

The sweats must come and go when I'm asleep then, or is that comatose :p:p

I can assure everyone I don't have a whisky or menopause problem.

CC

CC

Nope, you're not alone. And I (apparently) had an early one - starting at 42 ! I wonder if not having children has anything to do with it. I have a few friends who, like me, are all childless and we all seem to have 'sailed' through M with just a few 'hot' moments.

That's interesting Brissles as I don't have any children either. I do have hot moments but not enough to make me want to start a crusade or write newspaper articles.

Having said that, if you ARE suffering serious unpleasant symptoms you have my total support on wanting to sort them out. I have other debilitating illness (that isn't apparent) and I know how horrible it is (and have put up with other people's eye rolls for over 20 years - that would be my family).

CC

Latest posts

Back