Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

catseye

Registered Shopper
What an absolute sight she looks, She was on a clip promoting the Yong Kim hour and was wearing very tight trousers or leggings. As my dad would say 'Her legs are like spyuggies (sparrows)'. She is not much more than skin and bone and I don't think that this is a natural build for her as she has big hands. She must diet constantly and looks to me to be bordering on anorexia. Poor looking soul actually.

Anorexia is a serious mental health condition - no joke.

Jill is thin - but she appears healthy enough to me. A while back she showed pictures of herself stretching and doing some kind of yoga... she looked fit and nimble.

This is a forum and we are, deservedly, allowed to express an opinion. This is a luxury afforded to us, living in a democracy. I find personal remarks,made for no other reason, other than not being a fan of a certain presenter, unnecessary and spiteful. I can relate to the anorexia comment and, imo, it can be quite hurtful, reading that you are an object of derision, and has absolutely nothing to do with her abilities as a presenter. Criticise her presenting style, the way she does her job, but her looks, her shape, is her own concern.
I do not mean to come across as pious, but insulting remarks say more about the character of the person making them, than anything.
I watch very little QVC these days; consequently, there is no presenter I absolutely hate. I don't know them, to form an opinion. Anne Dawson's voice grates on me, but she sounds like a born and bred glaswegian, so cannot help her accent. The fact that I cannot stand her voice, does not mean QVC should get rid of her; I am sure there are many viewers who could listen to her, till the cows come home.

Jill Franks

She gave me a LOL moment just now she was doing a promo for peony flowers, and said something about the guest and the name of the place where the flowers are grown....:doh:

Jill Franks

She gave me a LOL moment just now she was doing a promo for peony flowers, and said something about the guest and the name of the place where the flowers are grown....:doh:

Those Peony flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs are probably grown in the same place where cubic zirconia...ooops I mean "Diamonique," is mined!

She is on at the moment doing jewellery and her nails look awful in close up, but her hair looks in better condition than it used to be.

She does look a state, but I think it's a bit unfair to throw the 'anorexia' label at her. You wouldn't call her 'bipolar' if she seemed to be happy one minute and sad the next - you'd just say she was in a funny mood or something.

I think you all know my feelings re J Franks (if you look at some of my posts) I detest the woman, I get really fed up if she is presenting something I want to watch, she is doing kipling at the moment, they were discussing zips, and what came out of her mouth, another lie, she said she was out trying on dresses, she said every dress she tried on had a zip that would'nt work properly. I need a genie in a lamp to give me three wishes one of which would be to meet Franks and get everything off of my chest. There isn't anyone in the world that brings these feelings out in me.

Her makeup is always dreadful. She's got that gaunt face and then slaps on the cheek colour like they do in funeral homes. She's starting to look like one of those 80/20 women (Aged 20 from the back; 80 when they turn round).

She is on at the moment doing jewellery and her nails look awful in close up, but her hair looks in better condition than it used to be.

I really like her hair at the moment, the style and colour really suit her and it looks really shiny. She is not my favourite presenter but she does not annoy me half as much as she used to. There are other presenters who have now filled that position!

It is the second anniversary of Scruncher going missing. My heart goes out to her. I know how I would feel, if it happened to #mylittlebiscuit.

Sweet Jeezuz who the feck is Orla Kylie?
Stupid bint Franks is now on the Orla Kiely show now
By the way it's pronounced Keeley
Rage

Like Jabba here we have always known her as Orla Keeley since pussy was a kitten. Perhaps a bit of Mrs Bucket?

Sweet Jeezuz who the feck is Orla Kylie?
Stupid bint Franks is now on the Orla Kiely show now
By the way it's pronounced Keeley
Rage

It is pronounced Kylie - as per the designer herself who pronounces it that way.

I rather like her bags - i have 3 of them - a more grown up and less twee Cath Kidston-type matte laminate bag.

I also rather like JF's hair at the moment - the colour suits her as does growing her fringe out. She doesn't annoy me through, but don't get me started on DF!

Well you live and learn. I have gone all these years thinking it was pronounced Keeley. I've never heard any one pronounce it Kylie before.

I saw Jill a week or so ago and she looked quite pretty with nice make up on and an outfit that suited her. However, she should not wear harsh pink blusher as it makes her look like Aunt Sally. I do feel terribly sorry for her that she never found her dog, no one deserves that.

CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back