JM by Julien Macdonald Fashion TSV 27/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JM Fashion by Julien Macdonald Midi Length Drummer Coat
Item Number: 193898
QVC Price £130.00
Todays Special Value Price £95.97
P&P £3.95

Drumroll please! This stunning coat from JM by Julien Macdonald will steal the show every time. With statement details on the front placket and shoulders, as well as a chic stand collar, the mid-length coat makes the perfect layer over your favourite evening outfits, giving them a fashion-forward twist you'll simply love. Effortlessly sleek and oh-so versatile, this fabulous piece will see you through the A/W season, and beyond, in impeccable style!

March to the sound of your own drum – whoever says a seasonal coat has to be dull obviously hadn't seen this beauty! With a tailored-style silhouette and metal button details on the front, shoulders and cuffs, this coat is anything but ordinary, offering any outfit a serious dose of style that will let you stand out from the crowd.

Very versatile – as well as a style statement, this coat offers versatility, so you can pair it with any of your favourite looks to keep you warm when the chill sets in. It boasts an easy mid-length and a classic silhouette with a stand collar that will go with just about anything in your wardrobe, so you can just as easily wear it with your favourite jeans and jumper as you can with your little black dress.

What's your colour? There are five stunning colours to choose from, so you can find the shade that best suits your style. Go for classic Black or Grey for an elegant, streamlined finish that will co-ordinate perfectly with your wardrobe, or choose Winter White for a beautiful pristine finish to any outfit. Or, if you prefer to go bold with a radiant pop of colour this season, go for regal Royal Blue or vibrant Red.

Colour options:

• Black
  • Grey
  • Red
  • Royal Blue
  • Winter White

• Outer: 64% polyester, 32% viscose, 4% elastane; lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 101.6cm (40"), 10: 104.1cm (41"), 12: 106.7cm (42"), 14: 109.2cm (43"), 16: 113cm (44.5"), 18: 116.8cm (46"), 20: 120.7cm (47.5"), 22: 125.7cm (49.5")
  • Waist: 8: 92.7cm (36.5"), 10: 95.3cm (37.5"), 12: 97.8cm (38.5"), 14: 100.3cm (39.5"), 16: 104.1cm (41"), 18: 108cm (42.5"), 20: 112.4cm (44.3"), 22: 116.8cm (46")
  • Length: 8: 90.8cm (35.7"), 10: 91.1cm (35.9"), 12: 91.4cm (36"), 14: 91.9cm (36.2"), 16: 92.4cm (36.4"), 18: 93cm (36.6"), 20: 93.7cm (36.9"), 22: 94.5cm (37.2")

All measurements are approximate

I may be shot down in flames but I like it, especially the grey and blue ones, but I am not one for wearing coats and wonder how much I would actually wear it, I tend to live in padded jackets that are far more practical in wet and windy weather and also would have the issue of what size to go for, returning it if no good etc,
I like the grey and blue coats too. But as I'm not in the market for a new coat it's a no from me....... I'm very tempted though!

I rather like the blue and red versions but having splashed out of a Paddington Bear style wool duffle coat (in bright red) for not much more money I'm set for the next few years 😊

It’s not often I like both host and seller, but the girl working with the Welsh fellow has a very nice and easy manner. He also comes across as a pleasant and funny person. No visible egos on show for a change.

It’s not often I like both host and seller, but the girl working with the Welsh fellow has a very nice and easy manner. He also comes across as a pleasant and funny person. No visible egos on show for a change.
Kathryn Goldsmith, I think. She's growing on me, and I agree they were enjoyable to watch. An excellent combination.

The TSV, it might be good quality, but imo not what I would wear for a trip to the supermarket, tbh I can't think when I would wear it, my money is safe today.

I love the more casual down puffer coats. Practical and urban which is what I am ... atm. Love Catherine but she looks like the little drummer boy on the morning show!

Off at a tangent I know but what Brissles said about the sea of black just reminded me that as much I like to have black in my wardrobe- adding a few embroidered flowers or a garish floral print does not make it pretty! Q often refer to these black/floral monstrosities as pretty. I’m not averse to a floral print myself but they can look very frumpy (especially on a black background). The other thing I hate to see are the classic Breton striped top with what looks like flowers have been vomited down the front
Or the swarm of bees that look like flies. Ruth's top which she says is not a butterfly print - that would be too twee - has a print of dismembered butterfly wings all over it.

I haven't seen the presentation for the tsv, but caught the Welsh cousin in the blue choice. Its clearly manufactured with such long sleeves because the cuffs were way down her hands - even on her small size !. So it would be extra cost to have the cuff realigned when its shortened. No thanks.

I prefer a plain coat which doesn’t clash with what I’m wearing underneath (buttons, zips, embellishments etc)

Well I risked ordering the tsv in the blue, size 12, ordered it Thursday evening and it arrived today, wow,that's good for Q, not only that I am chuffed with it, its good fit, the sleeves aren't too long and it looks good quality, well I think it does, perhaps not everyone's cup of tea but I'm happy. It was well packaged too, in a flat box not just thrown into a plastic bag and a label stuck on it🙂

Latest posts

Back